Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna make the Ultimate Nigger Behavior Video

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Brocels, help me by sharing nigger chimp out videos in this thread, i already have a telegram channel with a lot of videos exposing it, so i'm gonna compilate all of it in a single ultimate video showing their fascinating behavior, a public service video so maybe we can go back to the times where being racist was good and acting worse than a chimp was bad.

@Adolf Hitler @Lonelyus @IceStorm @FemoidsGTFO @Feminism Sucks! @DarkStarDown @blackraven @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Nate Higgers @Puppeter @Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @wereq @Chudpreet

INB4: Govid_Dorious,
You have a received a 10% warning from Moderation Staff for Race Bait

@BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet @Grim_Reaper @Transcended Trucel @Lonelyus @nazianime

Go on fight subreddits and 99% of the posts are full of niggers.

Can
Brocels, help me by sharing nigger chimp out videos in this thread, i already have a telegram channel with a lot of videos exposing it, so i'm gonna compilate all of it in a single ultimate video showing their fascinating behavior, a public service video so maybe we can go back to the times where being racist was good and acting worse than a chimp was bad.

@Adolf Hitler @Lonelyus @IceStorm @FemoidsGTFO @Feminism Sucks! @DarkStarDown @blackraven @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Nate Higgers @Puppeter @Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @wereq @Chudpreet

INB4: Govid_Dorious,

View attachment 833069
Can I get your telegram link?

Based as fuck- I will scour the internet in order to find some good chimp-outs.

https://incels.is/threads/foid-gets-attacked-by-niggers-in-chicago.478383/post-11020965 couple vids seem fuxed
https://incels.is/threads/the-savage-race-commiting-all-the-violent-crimes.477873/post-11011952 (reply to thread about whites being the savages :feelskek:)

49917.jpg

Pretty sure there are already thousands of nigger behavior compilation videos on the internet

Consider it done

I don’t save videos like that on my phone but as @Grim_Reaper said there are plenty on reddit, and you can also find quite a few on Instagram pages

Btw PM me the Telegram link

I stopped watching that stuff a long time ago because watching blacks is quite bad for your mental health.

Escape, avoid, turn off the tv, turn off the internet. Focus on positive activities amongst your own kind. Never let Jews or liberals tell you about "our common humanity" or bullshit like that.

@Govid_Dorious do not give it to this nigga, he is a leftist and probably wants to get your channel taken down
I would not report his channel. I'm not a snitch

just go to world star hip hop

There's a video of Kendrick Lamar (aka COONdrick) chimping out at a White girl for singing along to the Nigger word at one of his concerts.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

why wasnt i invited to this