Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gonna play MGSV: Ground Zeroes rn

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
Although I try to stick to retro gaming, and I was gonna sell it, I am keeping my ps4 for Netflix and thought what the hell. I just wish Kojima didn’t drop so much acid when he came up with the plot points of TTP though..

metal gear solid goodbye GIF

I liked the phantom pain, best in the series imo beside 3.

Incelpol Fine Notice

Recipient: WiZardThEgRaYDate: 2023-08-13
Case Number: IP-123456

Dear WiZardThEgRaY,

We hope this notice finds you well. We regret to inform you that after a thorough investigation, it has come to our attention that you have been engaged in activities that are in violation of the Incelpol regulations. It has been observed that you have been playing the video game "Ground Zero."

Pursuant to Incelpol Directive 237-A, Section 6, Subsection (c), engaging in activities that contribute to the dissemination of content or the participation in forms of entertainment that may promote social behavior and engagement contrary to our organizational values is considered a breach of conduct.

As a result of this violation, the following actions will be taken:

1. Internet Access Denial: Your internet access will be suspended for a period of 7 days, effective immediately. During this time, you will not be able to access any online platforms or services.
  2. Fine: You are hereby fined $100 as a penalty for your involvement in the prohibited activity. Please make the payment within 14 days from the date of this notice. Failure to comply with this payment may result in further legal actions.
Please be advised that any further violations of Incelpol regulations will lead to escalated penalties and potential legal consequences.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice, please contact our Incelpol Support Center at [[email protected]] or call our toll-free helpline at [1-800-INC-ELPL].

Sincerely,

Chiefinspector Luzifer
Incelpol Enforcement Division

Incelpol Fine Notice

Dear WiZardThEgRaY,

We hope this notice finds you well. We regret to inform you that after a thorough investigation, it has come to our attention that you have been engaged in activities that are in violation of the Incelpol regulations. It has been observed that you have been playing the video game "Ground Zero."

Pursuant to Incelpol Directive 237-A, Section 6, Subsection (c), engaging in activities that contribute to the dissemination of content or the participation in forms of entertainment that may promote social behavior and engagement contrary to our organizational values is considered a breach of conduct.

1. Internet Access Denial: Your internet access will be suspended for a period of 7 days, effective immediately. During this time, you will not be able to access any online platforms or services.
  2. Fine: You are hereby fined $100 as a penalty for your involvement in the prohibited activity. Please make the payment within 14 days from the date of this notice. Failure to comply with this payment may result in further legal actions.
Please be advised that any further violations of Incelpol regulations will lead to escalated penalties and potential legal consequences.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice, please contact our Incelpol Support Center at [[email protected]] or call our toll-free helpline at [1-800-INC-ELPL].

Sincerely,

Chiefinspector Luzifer
:whitepill:

PS4 is the last good sony console tbh everything coming after it is gonna be jewny trash

Incelpol Fine Notice

Dear WiZardThEgRaY,

Sincerely,

Chiefinspector Luzifer
Yeah I couldn’t get into it so I eventually quit. I will settle for a partial fine I guess

It was one of the shittiest AAA games I’ve ever played. The fucking end credits were longer than some of the stealth sections. It will actually be longer than the entire game itself if you speedrun it.

Kojima can suck a dick, honestly. His only fun game that didn’t take itself too seriously and didn’t feel like a fucking repetitive slog was MGS3. :feelsjuice: