Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gonna start blasting steroids within the next few weeks. Pray for my Ascension

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
Pray I don't have a heart attack. If I do then so be it, better than living this hell tbh :cryfeels:

What are you going to use?

Pray I don't have a heart attack. If I do then so be it, better than living this hell tbh :cryfeels:
Had an uncle who had a massive heart attack from roids. Don’t do it gymcel. Just buy a really big gun.

no roids for your face

Dont take steroids just lift weights, workout like a normal man

Maybe do SARMS rather than roids:feelscry:

Who cares about your heart? It could make your dick stop working.
True. How would steroids even ascend you?
If you are socially awkward and have no friends..
I dont think that people woulf start to like you more just cause you look buffed in a disfigured way

No roids for your face, height and dick

True. How would steroids even ascend you?
If you are socially awkward and have no friends..
I dont think that people woulf start to like you more just cause you look buffed in a disfigured way
Would improve confidence. Might get more looks when out in public which might make me feel more validated. Might get more opportunities dating wise because I have muscle. I am 6ft 2, but ugly face. So muscle might help even things.

Had an uncle who had a massive heart attack from roids. Don’t do it gymcel. Just buy a really big gun.
Better to die trying to ascend, than to live a boring existence for 70 years

do research to do it safely at least. get blood work etc. dont permanently fuck your hormones up