Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Good games for PS4?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I bought myself a PS4. I wanna try this "gamer nerd coping thing" so please name me few good PS4 games.

What kind of genre do you like if you have any besides that i`d recommend the God of War games

Lost of us, mortal combat, GTA 5

What kind of genre do you like if you have any besides that i`d recommend the God of War games
Anything but fantasy, anime, role play bs. I wanna give ego shooters a try finally. But tbh I prefer good Jump & Runs, sport games and Beat em ups.

I bought Mortal Combat XL, Crash Bandicoot 4, Madden 21 and Gran Turismo so far.

Invest in Red Dead Redemption 2 , best game I ever played on my ps4

Anything but fantasy, anime, role play bs. I wanna give ego shooters a try finally. But tbh I prefer good Jump & Runs, sport games and Beat em ups.

I bought Mortal Combat XL, Crash Bandicoot 4, Madden 21 and Gran Turismo so far.

Yeah honestly those are great games for the genre you like if you want more suggestions you could just look up the most popular games of each genre you prefer

Play GTA 5 it's great cope.No it's not ancient. The graphics are good and story is great.
yeah and after the story we got gta online to play too, great time killer plus more fun if you got a mate to hop on with you

Last edited: