Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL good looking normie blames 'blackpill philosophy' for our suicidal thoughts

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl5_ibn-b4Y

apparently the blackpill is a toxic mindset which leads to suicide, and people should stop spreading blackpill truths.

ok...well how about women stopped being hypergamous whores that reject 80% of men because their big ego tells them only the top 20% of men are 'worthy' of a relaionship with them? there is so much evidence for the blackpill. I guess this guy just wants us to live in blissful ignorance.

I felt like shit before i took the blackpill. all the blackpill did is give me an exlanation for why im suffering. it's not the blackpill that makes men suffer, it's our gynocentric society and rejection from hypergamous women.

Would have told him to get the fuck out. Fucking normalfag fakecels.

"Redpill" PUAs are getting hit with the agepill now too.

Implying killing yourself is a bad thing. Just keep existing in agony and slave away. The masses must never know the truth.

Implying killing yourself is a bad thing. Just keep existing in agony and slave away. The masses must never know the truth.
if the masses know the truth maybe something will be done to fix it tho

ill stop preaching the blackpill when foids stop being hypergamous whores.

Also the audacity of this guy to try and dismay us when he looks like a high tier normie, JFL he probably would have roped already if he had my looks

if the masses know the truth maybe something will be done to fix it tho
That’s why (((they))) want the truth hidden. I was speaking from their perspective.

There can be nothing done about the blackpill, it's just accepting reality and that we are unable to change anything about our situation because looks are everything.

apparently the blackpill is a toxic mindset which leads to suicide, and people should stop spreading blackpill truths.

ok...well how about women stopped being hypergamous whores that reject 80% of men because their big ego tells them only the top 20% of men are 'worthy' of a relaionship with them? there is so much evidence for the blackpill. I guess this guy just wants us to live in blissful ignorance.

I felt like shit before i took the blackpill. all the blackpill did is give me an exlanation for why im suffering. it's not the blackpill that makes men suffer, it's our gynocentric society and rejection from hypergamous women.

Lmao isn’t this that faggot that interviewed brendio

Okay it's a toxic mindset blah blah blah. What does he propose? Pretend that we don't care? Or circlejerk on reddit like:

cuck: can you imagine, dating is so hard for an average guy these days!
everyone: yeah, so hard, their ridiculous standards...
cuck: ok frens now I feel better, gonna fap to coworker's onlyfans!

Blackpill is about analyzing things, not simply stating the fact. It serves as a means of channeling our anger from ourselves back to the foids/jews/government/soyciety. They want to pacify and silence us so that they could feel better about themselves. Because you know, if you don't hear about a problem it doesnt exist.

Incels: "I'm depressed because of how short/ugly men are treated."

Normies: "It's blackpill philosophy that's the problem."

>bro, it's not the gynocentric psychopathic society that makes you suffer, it's you noticing it that makes you suffer :soy:
>bro, it's not the knife in your back that hurts you, it's your nervous system noticing it that hurts you :soy:

"just put your head back in the sand, bro!"

Weak soyboys cant deal with blackpill , Only TRuecels Can

>bro, it's not the gynocentric psychopathic society that makes you suffer, it's you noticing it that makes you suffer :soy:
>bro, it's not the knife in your back that hurts you, it's your nervous system noticing it that hurts you
the 21 century will be remembered in the future like the century of denial. you realize that?

hahahah given that blackpill just simply represents objective reality aka truth makes it so that saying that the blackpill makde you commit suicide is the same as saying because the sky is blue that the plane crashed

It's funny cause suicidal thoughts led me to blackpill. Blackpill is actually cope. Fakecel if you first take the backpill then get depressed.

all the personality bs is a fucking lie. some of us are such mentalcels that dont even have a personality at this point. some of us are fucking dead inside and no foid would want us. some of us are so dead inside that dont even want a foid at this point, some of us dont even have a sense of self. some of as r so neurodivergent or so deformed 2 a point wwhere personality dsnt matter m8. who tf wants to get to know the personality f an autistic, mentally ill, lonely, joyless subhuman manlet? some of us are just doomed. the blackpill is fucking real, life is mog or be mogged, and you dnt even get 2 decide that, ur genes do that 4 u

PUA getting nervous that his audience is turning to the blackpill and costing his scam money.

Rejecting naturally known blackpill and believing in blue/redpill was the most depressing period in my life. Maybe blackpill leads to suicidal thoughts, but blue/redpill do the same thing and additionally make you blame yourself for something not dependent on you, what's infinitely worse apart from the fact that blue/redpill are lies.
I was having this argument with a Russian guy on an image board about this, he was advocating redpoll for me, the usually stuff about being able to increase charisma through social interaction and practise, later turns out this guy was 6ft 1

in 2025 the blackpill will be mainstream, and men will revolt.

He's a NT average looking normie so obviously it doesn't apply to him.

Last edited:
his arguments really piss me off. I DID NOT CONSENT TO BE BORN. In the same way that it's a moral mistake to encourage almost everyone to create life-- it's also kiddie pool shallow morality to not care about the CONSENT of an individual to end their life.

He has NO IDEA of the SINCERE hopelessness we life day to day. If he had any compassion he would cheer our deaths.

Last edited:
We are open to follow the evidence.
We don't want blackpill to be true.

It's like trying to argue with people who think the earth is flat. No amount of evidence will change their mind

Pretending you don't have problems doesn't make them disappear. That is effectively what this guy is telling us to do.

This is just another version of the same drivel peddled by the mental health system, intended solely to keep you productive for as long as possible to keep you paying taxes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back