Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good news about my conscription.

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
I just received an e-mail from the military regarding my Application for my conscription to be delayed since I'm in University.
It was accepted and I won't have to be conscripted until 2031, giving me enough time to dodge it permanately.
@Retardinator and @Khanivore thoughts?

are you in russialand?

over

if it's burgerland,

over for you, Chico :smonk:
No, America doesn't have full mandatory conscription (but men do have to register for the reserves). I'm in Greece.

Good. If you're not entitled to sex, your country isn't entitled to your service. Simple as.
Look at Jewkraine. Half their population has fled (mainly women and elderly). The other half are getting conscripted and sent to the front, so Jewlensky can make a sacrifice to Moloch and turn Jewkraine into greater Israel. While hohols are dying on the frontline, their wives and daughters are fucking chad in the West. Same goes for Putin's zogbots - their wives are cheating on them too.
What country you in? Greece?

I just received an e-mail from the military regarding my Application for my conscription to be delayed since I'm in University.
It was accepted and I won't have to be conscripted until 2031, giving me enough time to dodge it permanately.
Nice bro. Conscription was abolished in my country in 2011, so I don't have to deal with this shit. Conscription is slavery

69FD3CF6 EEF6 4217 B9C3 237C22781D62

Good. If women dont go men shouldnt go

Good. If you're not entitled to sex, your country isn't entitled to your service. Simple as.
Look at Jewkraine. Half their population has fled (mainly women and elderly). The other half are getting conscripted and sent to the front, so Jewlensky can make a sacrifice to Moloch and turn Jewkraine into greater Israel. While hohols are dying on the frontline, their wives and daughters are fucking chad in the West. Same goes for Putin's zogbots - their wives are cheating on them too.
What country you in? Greece?
Exactly. Greek women have some of the lowest fertility rates in the world. They're not conscripted, because "their duty is to take care of children". Bullshit. They're not having kids. I don't have to serve.

If University is free, stay there forever
Become a part time student part time worker eventually if you need money

Imagine being stationed and unpaid in the hot Greek sun while rich shipping tycoons spray their semen like a sprinkler

If University is free, stay there forever
Become a part time student part time worker eventually if you need money
The good thing about such a long postponement of my conscription, is that the older you get when you have to be conscripted, the easier it becomes to get exempted from conscription. If you're over the age of 25-26 when you have to serve, it's easy to get a few papers from psychiatrics saying that you're "depressed" or have other issues so that you'll be exempted.
If you get a total of 2 years of postponement due to psychological reasons, you then receive a document saying that you're permanately exempted.

Basically every young Greek man with an IQ above room temperature has not served in the military and got exempted that way.
Obviously there are a lot of stupid rumors about getting the "exemption" document, mainly that you won't be able to vote or get a driver's license, but the only thing being exempted from conscription due to psychological reasons doesn't allow you to do, is to work as a firefighter, or a police officer, or work in the military (obviously).

Honestly serving in the military doesn't sound too bad to me because it's a pretty masculine experience that helps men grow. Not to mention all the based people in history did it.

Honestly serving in the military doesn't sound too bad to me because it's a pretty masculine experience that helps men grow. Not to mention all the based people in history did it.
Fuck being a cuck to your country

Getting training and then getting obese for a honourable discharge is based. Standing in the sun doing nothing is cucked.

We're not redpillers here jfl. Who cares if it's a masculine experience
You're still a serf and slave to your government and society

We're not redpillers here jfl. Who cares if it's a masculine experience
You're still a serf and slave to your government and society
TBH incelistan will need veterans

a greek guy that got conscripted and then never appeared again
Then he probably either killed himself, or he's in some psychiatric Asylum. There used to be extremely high rates of suicide among Greek conscripts in the 80s, which resulted in the military getting a terrible reputation even among the biggest nationalists. That's why conscription time was decreased to 9 months (it used to be 18 months). Though the current Prime Minister increased it to 12 months in 2020.
Suicides still happen, but they're less common. There's a lot of bullying and the victims get put into psychiatric Asylums.

Then he probably either killed himself, or he's in some psychiatric Asylum. There used to be extremely high rates of suicide among Greek conscripts in the 80s, which resulted in the military getting a terrible reputation even among the biggest nationalists. That's why conscription time was decreased to 9 months (it used to be 18 months). Though the current Prime Minister increased it to 12 months in 2020.
Suicides still happen, but they're less common. There's a lot of bullying and the victims get put into psychiatric Asylums.
They probably rape men in the army. As in actual anal rape.

There's a lot of bullying and the victims get put into psychiatric Asylums.
Military is shit. They punish the group if you fuck up, just so that the group bullies and hates you.
And they punish the victims instead of the tormenters jfl.

I really hope one conscripted bullying victim goes ER one day. Ends up killing half the army jfl.

They probably rape men in the army. As in actual anal rape.
Yes, that happens in most militaries. It's also proven that wives of men who work in the military are more likely to cheat on them.
So much for the military "making you a man" :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Military is shit. They punish the group if you fuck up, just so that the group bullies and hates you.
And they punish the victims instead of the tormenters jfl.

I really hope one conscripted bullying victim goes ER one day. Ends up killing half the army jfl.
It's insane how hostile to human life the military is.

Yes, that happens in most militaries. It's also proven that wives of men who work in the military are more likely to cheat on them.
So much for the military "making you a man" :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Under Incelistan, no military wife will cheat on her husband.

When i was lurking there was an south korean guy who had to go to the army what happened to him tbhtbh

goody, no point serving a woke country

goody, no point serving a woke country
No point being told to do weird rituals to "become a real man" when women are under no obligation to follow their gender roles.

Greek women are worse than Japanese women.

No point being told to do weird rituals to "become a real man" when women are under no obligation to follow their gender roles.
View attachment 732080
Greek women are worse than Japanese women.
Masculinity exists as a tool to shame and control men. True masculinity would be taking what you want instead of standing next to a fence in the heat next to a bunch of sexually frustrated dudes who want to bully others to feel secure about their normiehood. True masculinity would be seizing the means of reproduction.

he disappeared around 2020

Masculinity exists as a tool to shame and control men. True masculinity would be taking what you want instead of standing next to a fence in the heat next to a bunch of sexually frustrated dudes who want to bully others to feel secure about their normiehood. True masculinity would be seizing the means of reproduction.
I couldn't have said it better.

it seems so if it's 12 months max. maybe he just didn't wanna talk to me anymore
True. But it's still suspicious that he just disappeared

Absolutely based.

I dodged conscription due to stammering, it wasn't that hard

I dodged conscription due to stammering, it wasn't that hard
Nice, I'm going to add this onto my list for planing my permanent exemption.