Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Do I Convince My Father to Fund My Jaw Surgery?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
Title. I initially wanted to write down the argument I had with my dad (which was heavily abridged), but I decided not to since I couldn't remember some of the more important parts of it and frankly, there was a lot of deflection and coping, with him citing money as a factor for attraction and not physical appearance or height, thinking that men who get married in their thirties or fourties do so because the woman actually likes them (they don't; the women are only in for the money). He also cited personality, which I said doesn't matter since serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy got hundreds of love letters from women while in prison, but if my memory serves me right, he also deflected that (changed the topic), so I can't remember a straight answer to this point. He also cited the Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise divorces as to why personality is important but failed to mention how they even GOT married, which as I pointed out, isn't because they had a great personality. Personality is only important insofar as maintaining a relationship, not getting one, although I also doubt this because many women frequently tolerate abuse from their significant others and still remain in a relationship with them, rejecting the notion of breaking up (unless a better opportunity [man] presents itself).

How can I convince him to fund my jaw surgery? He said he won't do it until I've finished university (I'm still in high school) and I've turned 24-25 because my face hasn't grown fully yet (which is true; men's facial growth doesn't stop till 21-22), but considering the extent of my condition (overbite), I think there needs to be action now sooner than later.

Mind you, this is despite him having my foreskin, a completely healthy organ, amputated, something that has dubious medical benefits at best and is inhumane (male genital mutilation), and a human rights violation at worst, according to the UN:

Female genital mutilation is an egregious violation of fundamental human rights that causes lifelong harm to the physical and mental health of women and girls.
Female genital mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
It is nearly always carried out by traditional practitioners on minors and is a violation of the rights of children. The practice also violates a person's rights to health, security and physical integrity; the right to be free from torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment; and the right to life, in instances when the procedure results in death.

No health benefits, only harm​

FGM has no health benefits, and it harms girls and women in many ways. It involves removing and damaging healthy and normal female genital tissue, and it interferes with the natural functions of girls' and women's bodies.

Type 1 FGM is very much a one-to-one parallel to MGM as it removes the sensitive part of the male genitalia (foreskin):

Type 1: This is the partial or total removal of the clitoral glans (the external and visible part of the clitoris, which is a sensitive part of the female genitals), and/or the prepuce/clitoral hood (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoral glans).

This is despite him being a doctor and professor at a university.

Last edited:
Title. I initially wanted to write down the argument I had with my dad (which was heavily abridged), but I decided not to since I couldn't remember some of the more important parts of it and frankly, there was a lot of deflection and coping, with him citing money as a factor for attraction and not physical appearance or height, thinking that men who get married in their thirties or fourties do so because the woman actually likes them (they don't; the women are only in for the money). He also cited personality, which I said doesn't matter since serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy got hundreds of love letters from women while in prison, but if my memory serves me right, he also deflected that (changed the topic), so I can't remember a straight answer to this point. He also cited the Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise divorces as to why personality is important but failed to mention how they even GOT married, which as I pointed out, isn't because they had a great personality. Personality is only important insofar as maintaining a relationship, not getting one, although I also doubt this because many women frequently tolerate abuse from their partners and still remain in a relationship and reject the notion of breaking up with them (unless a better opportunity [man] presents itself).

How can I convince him to fund my jaw surgery? He said he won't do it until I've finished university (I'm still in high school) and I've turned 24-25 because my face hasn't grown fully yet (which is true; men's facial growth doesn't stop till 21-22), but considering the extent of my condition (overbite), I think there needs to be action now sooner than later.

Mind you, this is despite him having my foreskin, a completely healthy organ, amputated, something that has dubious medical benefits at best and is inhumane (male genital mutilation), and a human rights violation at worst, according to the UN:

Type 1 FGM is very much a one-to-one parallel of MGM as it removes the sensitive part of the male genitalia (foreskin):

And what if it fails? What you do then?

Man Grimacing While Woman Holds Gun To His Head Stock Photo - Download  Image Now - Assassination, Gun, Handgun - iStock

You tell him that it's your only chance of ever giving him grandchildren.

I will do that to myself if I don't get jaw surgery (the girl is a figment of my imagination tulpa that I hallucinate envision impose in the real world as I an hero).

S1g6cy2gigt51

You tell him that it's your only chance of ever giving him grandchildren.
That's a good argument
He doesn't give a fuck about that. He said "What would make me more proud to say? That my son is a bum, poor, good-for-nothing homeless man with a wife or that my son is a 40-year-old single doctor?" I told him I will MGTOW (not as a bluff, but as a legitimate lifestyle) and he said he doesn't care as long as I become a doctor like him.
You don't, you scam people for money. You can scam him as well. Or armed robbery (in gta)

Serious​

Title. I initially wanted to write down the argument I had with my dad (which was heavily abridged), but I decided not to since I couldn't remember some of the more important parts of it and frankly, there was a lot of deflection and coping, with him citing money as a factor for attraction and not physical appearance or height, thinking that men who get married in their thirties or fourties do so because the woman actually likes them (they don't; the women are only in for the money). He also cited personality, which I said doesn't matter since serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy got hundreds of love letters from women while in prison, but if my memory serves me right, he also deflected that (changed the topic), so I can't remember a straight answer to this point. He also cited the Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise divorces as to why personality is important but failed to mention how they even GOT married, which as I pointed out, isn't because they had a great personality. Personality is only important insofar as maintaining a relationship, not getting one, although I also doubt this because many women frequently tolerate abuse from their significant others and still remain in a relationship with them, rejecting the notion of breaking up (unless a better opportunity [man] presents itself).

Type 1 FGM is very much a one-to-one parallel to MGM as it removes the sensitive part of the male genitalia (foreskin):

Get a job

surgery has a high botched rate, meaning that you can potentially fuck up your face even more, tread carefully.

Seriously? You don’t know these surgeries can fail? Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
How fail EXACTLY?

Jaw Surgery Risks by Type
  • Postoperative infection.
  • Bleeding.
  • Scarring.
  • Hardware exposure.
  • Unanticipated fractures.
  • Tooth loss/tooth injury.
  • Failure of bones to heal properly (malunion/nonunion)
  • Return of the bones/teeth to their preoperative position (relapse)
Nothing that can't be promptly rectified by a bullet to the head.

Threaten him that you will gamble away all your money

surgery has a high botched rate, meaning that you can potentially fuck up your face even more, tread carefully.
Exactly @lonelysince2006

Threaten him that you will gamble away all your money
What money?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ieTpUtw4IGg

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkoRZrEyKYs

Maybe you’ll need this

Thanks, but this won't change my decision.

You can fake some physical symptoms like ear ringing, headaches, jaw popping and pain.

You can fake some physical symptoms like ear ringing, headaches, jaw popping and pain.
He's a doctor. I can't do that. Also, I'm against lying to him because he's the only person who's ever loved me, unlike my sadistic and abusive mother.

I can't believe I'm recommending this, but you can buy Wheat Waffles' service where he photoshops you to look like a chad. Use that as a visual aid to show how you'd look post-surgery. Show this AFTER showing other before-and-after photos.

Explain to him that being good-looking is very beneficial in today's climate, use the statistics about looks and earnings, etc. Use Jeremy Meeks to prove this: a worthless criminal scumbag whose mugshot made him rich and famous instantly.

I can't believe I'm recommending this, but you can buy Wheat Waffles' service where he photoshops you to look like a chad. Use that as a visual aid to show how you'd look post-surgery. Show this AFTER showing other before-and-after photos.
You can do that with Looksmax, but I'm not interested in doxxing myself to either. The doctor will probably give me a good before-and-after rundown that could include a picture.
Use Jeremy Meeks to prove this: a worthless criminal scumbag whose mugshot made him rich and famous instantly.
I actually did, and he said something along the lines of "Why the hell are you researching criminals? Go study something, kid!" (deflection).

I actually did, and he said something along the lines of "Why the hell are you researching criminals? Go study something, kid!" (deflection).
Keep bringing up Meeks. This means it's working. Tell him you're not researching criminals, this is a story that went viral, that's how much looks matter.

He's a doctor. I can't do that. Also, I'm against lying to him because he's the only person who's ever loved me, unlike my sadistic and abusive mother.
But it’s the only way, boyo. I, too, had to lie to my mother and to my health insurance to get my maxillary LeFort I and my prognathic jaw fixed.