Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good thing about driving a tinted car is nobody knows if ur chad or incel

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I make sure to have dark tints on any car i drive for this reason, i also noticed some inspiring reactions from people (but tbh, it wouldnt work if they saw my face) when driving, by revving and going fast next to people I started 3 impromptu races so far, 1 with a sports bike, 1 with a rich white guy and his daughter in an X5M bmw, and 1 with a lamborghini Huracan behind me.

Kinda lifefuel for some reason, makes you feel like you are on their level, and I sure as fuck want to be on the level of guys with lambos. I doubt you can be incel with a new lamborghini.

In my country it's illegal to have the front windows of your car tinted, you can only have the back windows. It's retarded because if the excuse is "to identify the driver" they could use the license plate kek.

Illegal where I live

In my country it's illegal to have the front windows of your car tinted, you can only have the back windows.
same here.
It's retarded because if the excuse is "to identify the driver" they could use the license plate kek.
also doesn't make sense bc what about motorcyclists who have tinted helmets?

yup, my shit got tinted windows to the point where you can't see shit, legal amount so cops can't do shit about it even tho they have asked me about them before, I can stare at anyone I want inside.

FUCK TINTS. :feelsUgh: My used incel car has zero tint. I hate tints cause you can't tell how many people are in the car or what they look like. When someone is being an asshole I can't tell if it's one cuck who feels tough in his car or 4 moderately formidable guys.

Like recently with this slow guy in the left lane. I drive close to him from behind and he starts spraying the soap and it lands on my windscreen and a bit comes through my side window. I wasn't sure if he was doing it to bother me or if he had crap on his windscreen. Then when he finally stops blocking the left lane and I drive past him he shows the middle finger (so I knew then that it was on purpose). Still couldn't tell if it was just him in there. I felt like ramming him off the road but I was already in a hurry to work and I couldn't exactly reverse on the highway.

Sickening coward normies only show hostility in large groups or from in their cars, even women will. :feelsUgh: At no other time have normies ever shown hostility to me. I got the pigs license at least so I'll remember if I see him again. :feelshehe:

I stopped driving when they banned tinted windows.

Sickening coward normies only show hostility in large groups or from in their cars
Some faggot normie tried to pretend run me over the other day when i crossed the road, he sped up at my back and horned, funny thing is I was too deep in thought and didnt even react so the pussy faggot sped up to get as far ahead as possible before I realised. I only got half his plate but if I see a car with a matching description and plate im gonna go have some words with the driver along with my hammer

I only got half his plate but if I see a car with a matching description and plate im gonna go have some words with the driver along with my hammer
:feelshaha: