Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Wants to be banned
After some hard thinking I've come to the realisation that I'm not really an incel

I'm not bragging but I'm fairly normal for the most part, and I have alright PSL. I'm fairly tall too, have a good frame and I have achieved things in the past and most importantly I'm very young, possibly the youngest man here. Which means I haven't really even tried. I've been calling myself an incel, but I just sit in my room all day so of course pussy isn't going to fall into my lap. I'm not an incel, probably a LTN or MTN, who can ascend to HTN or maybe even Chadlite without enough effort.

As a result, since I'm a fakecel, I will delete my account/ ask for a ban (mods if you see this don't Insta perma ban me, I'll delete my acc very soon).

Goodbye everyone and I wish you all the best of luck.

If I fail to get a woman, I will return in 10 years time when I'm 26 years old. For now though, I will migrate to Looksmax.org.

goodbye faggot you will not be missed

Let me guess you're white too?

JFL I thought dude was gonna rope, turns out he is just a teenager chadlite fakecel :society:

@Komesarj check DMs pls and then feel free to delete and ban me (preferably delete so my name goes away)

Last edited:
But seriously go out into the world, maybe it will click in.
No point in being here if you are young - dude Im already 30 and theres many 30+ years old cels, @Eneba is even 60, we are far beyond the line.

But seriously go out into the world, maybe it will click in.
No point in being here if you are young - dude Im already 30 and theres many 30+ years old cels, @Eneba is even 60, we are far beyond the line.
Yeah, that's what I've been told. I appreciate it.

After some hard thinking I've come to the realisation that I'm not really an incel

I'm not bragging but I'm fairly normal for the most part, and I have alright PSL. I'm fairly tall too, have a good frame and I have achieved things in the past and most importantly I'm very young, possibly the youngest man here. Which means I haven't really even tried. I've been calling myself an incel, but I just sit in my room all day so of course pussy isn't going to fall into my lap. I'm not an incel, probably a LTN or MTN, who can ascend to HTN or maybe even Chadlite without enough effort.

As a result, since I'm a fakecel, I will delete my account/ ask for a ban (mods if you see this don't Insta perma ban me, I'll delete my acc very soon).

If I fail to get a woman, I will return in 10 years time when I'm 26 years old. For now though, I will migrate to Looksmax.org.
cya faggot

or maybe not when u realize the inevitable :feelsLSD:

You're 16 and have had an account for less than a week, you're already making an
I'm leaving
post. Why did you make an account to begin with?

:feelsmusic: goodbye though

I thought I was an incel
You're 16 and have had an account for less than a week, you're already making an

post. Why did you make an account to begin with?

:feelsmusic: goodbye though

If you fuck any prime jb foids post their nudes in the discord
Nah,

1. I won't fuck anyone until after im married

2. Sharing nudes of ur women is cucked

In time you'll be :bluepill: again :feelshaha:

Bye go normalfagmaxx and enjoy your life

I seriously can not think of a comparable forum with as much pph as this. How is this dead?
No clue. I've unironically been one of the top 5 most active users in the last few days.

Thank you

Can't remember who you are. Post your avi maybe that'll help

You asked so: 6'2
watch your back (in minecraft pocked edition)
fat-guy-with-machete-kill-with-sight.gif

Kids.is.
Good luck i guess. Plenty of time to looksmaxx and studymaxx to improve your chances when older. You need to stand out among the other normies to improve your chances with foids.

Anyway, I swear people like yourself just join because you're feeling down. Once that passes it's all 'goodbye bros'. Insinuating you ever belonged here in the first place. :feelshaha:

I wish I could have a revelation that I’m not an incel but my 3/10 face and manlet height brings me back to reality

He is a 6'2 16yo big frame mogger. Its too early for him to give up.

Leave now fakecel red pilled faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.