Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm dead. I am worthless as a human being.

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I'm a neet and an incel. I'm dead. I don't feel alive, my head doesn't work well. A few months ago I attempted suicide but unfortunately I am still alive. I wish I were dead and stopped feeling like my head was exploding. I lock myself in my room in the dark, away from my parents who tease me and beat me.

Grow plants. Its cheap asf

brutal
why did it fail

if you are ugly and have no status yes, you are worthless.

Nature is playing a joke on us we get no ass because of our genetics

Nature is playing a joke on us we get no ass because of our genetics
Our parents should have known better than to spread their genetics and bring more suffering into the world. We need more Chads and Stacy's and less inkwells.

I'm a neet and an incel. I'm dead. I don't feel alive, my head doesn't work well. A few months ago I attempted suicide but unfortunately I am still alive. I wish I were dead and stopped feeling like my head was exploding. I lock myself in my room in the dark, away from my parents who tease me and beat me.
Sorry about your life. I'm just rotting in my room with no courage to leave in this world or the next. I can't really relate to suicide all that much, but I do wish I had never been born. I would have been better off, hell the people in my life would be better off. I'm sorry you got dealt a shithand; it is what it is. Nobody chooses, and you either win at life or you don't.

It's all about luck. You're not alone.

A few months ago I attempted suicide but fortunately I am still alive.
Glad to hear you survived brocel.
I'm a neet and an incel. I'm dead. I don't feel alive, my head doesn't work well.
Same boat. I'm a complete fucking loser too. I've found the only way to cope is by playing video games all day.
I lock myself in my room in the dark, away from my parents who tease me and beat me.
I'm assuming you're unable to move out of your house?

I wageslaved, was a respectable productive member of society.

Now I'm NEET scum.

It's the same both ways because I have an ugly face.