Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Gore] [LDAR] Speeding Motorcyclist Left With His Face Hanging Off After An Accident

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'll pass on this one

I don’t know why but I think I need some potent pukefuel so I’m going to watch this.

E: I wish I didn’t. Lol at him peeling off his face. How do they even fix this?

i think I'll pass too.

But injuries like this is why I've decided to stop riding motorcycles. Was he wearing a helmet? I always wear a helmet.

i think I'll pass too.

But injuries like this is why I've decided to stop riding motorcycles. Was he wearing a helmet? I always wear a helmet.
Looks like he was wearing a half-helmet, but landed on the road face first before being dragged ~30m, which casued the helmet to fall off

>tfw you casually might as well peel your face off

I watched it. People are pieces of shit. The first thing they do is to pick a phone to record someone else's misery. They were probably his friends too. That's why I avoid people. I'm better off alone.

Alpha as fuck with the peeling

LMAO is he peeling it off what the fuck, dont touch it man

giphy.gif

LOL @ driving a motorcycle without a helmet though, LOL @ driving a motorcycle to begin with

Remember kids, life can always get worst.

I've seen much worse. Try seeing a guy skinned alive and his heart ripped out.

R/WatchPeopleDie is wild

if this happened to me, I would probably kill myself once I had the chance.

R/WatchPeopleDie is wild
/Gore is better. Talking about the Mexican father and his son being killed by a cartel? They kill the father in front of the boy, torture him, open him up while alive, then rip his heart out with bare hand.

Shiiiiiieeettttttttt fuck riding motorbikes way too much risk tbh

R/WatchPeopleDie is wild
Yeah I remember that vid, horrible man what men will do to each other for greed and money and power.

Not watching.

Why do I enjoy these videos

did you get this from r/watchpeopledie?

Have you guys seen the video in which a hot foid shakes her ass and distracts a car, causing a crash? I can't remember what the vid was called.

Holy fuck this pisses me off so much :rage::rage::rage:
Read the LL comments before you get so angry that you can't control your anger, kek. Like Profligate said, the biker is partially to blame. Many comments said he was going too fast, and it looks like a residential area so the speed limit is probably 50 kmph. Where houses connect to the street, the speed limit is normally low. That said, fuck those stupid sluts, where the hell is the father? If I had a daughter who was that hot then I wouldn't let her out of my sight. Boyfriends? Not allowed. Hanging out with other girls? Only if I approve them first.

If you're speeding and not wearing any protective gear like that idiot then yeah there's a lot of risk involved.

Reminds me of a pizza with the cheese hanging off, I want to slurp it up :p. So fucking tired of fasting.

It's over for motorcyclecels.

Just rip your face off and tell girls you were a chad bro

If you're speeding and not wearing any protective gear like that idiot then yeah there's a lot of risk involved.
Most of the time it isnt the riders fault all it takes is one retard driver that isnt alert

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back