Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got a notification from Tinder

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I thought I had finally gotten a match. It was a message from Tinder :feelsree::feelsree:

This tinder shit will bring nothing good to you, stop it bro

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck this Tinder girl

This tinder shit will bring nothing good to you, stop it bro
I've never even tried it. I will only be disappointed even if I have nothing to lose. It's so very over for me, it's getting harder and harder to accept

why would you use tinder retard

Where do i look then?
I'm going to be honest with you, if you can't get more than 1 match on tindr then you will definitely get none on all other dating apps such as bumble and hinge because women outnumber men on these apps, and all the other apps have far less users than tindr. I'm Not a bad looking guy, but when I used to grind on tindr, bumble, etc, I only got messages from bots or scammers. Btw, dating apps only work for the top 30% of Men. You are pretty much screwed. Meeting someone in real life is your last option.

Last edited:
I've never even tried it. I will only be disappointed even if I have nothing to lose. It's so very over for me, it's getting harder and harder to accept
I never did it neither.
I thought about trying it at some point, just to tell myself "I've done it" but it would be pointless + I don't want my face to become some meme face like St. Blackops2cel.

Either Chadfish on these dating apps to further blackpill yourself, or simply uninstall them completely. These should be your only two relevant and acceptable choices.

Searching for love
#1 Tinder is not a dating app, it is a hookup app.
#2 As an incel, you should already be aware of how egregious these dating apps are for ugly men. Men who are in the bottom half of attractivenss are virtually unlikable by women.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3lypVnJ0HM

Sdaasd