Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got a Z shirt.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Got it two days ago only worn it once thankfully most normies wont know what it means and only people who have been penetrated by at least a hundred men or more here care anyway so dont worry about wearing it in public

never heard of a z shirt

Can you post a pic of it?

Can you post a pic of it?
I guess it is pro russia? got one dude banned in dota because he wrote a Z on the minimap, but why would toilets care about that

I guess it is pro russia? got one dude banned in dota because he wrote a Z on the minimap, but why would toilets care about that
The guy isn't even Russian. He just thinks he's based, like when a child learns his first cuss word.

buzzfeed told them to also women are degenerate animals they see a semi normal nation it must be turned into some vaginal/rainbow dystopia. Also getting him banned is a cuck move hell even if not pro it well are we not censored enough? Should we not semi sympathize with anything censored if out of no reason other than self interest?

Last edited:
Very cucked move if you're not a russian from the elite.

"most normies don't know" do they live under a rock? It's not even a secret code