Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got banned from Reddit

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I made a post on r/NoStupidQuestions saying that I like The Weeknd’s music and his voice but that I’m not a fan of him because he’s black. I asked if that made me a racist. I got permanently banned almost immediately. I tried to message the moderators to apologize but I’ve been muted. :feelsbadman:

That’s pretty retarded.

What else did you expect?

getting banned from reddit is a badge of honor

I made a post on the most cucked libtard site on the entire internet saying that I like The Weeknd’s music and his voice but that I’m not a fan of him because he’s black. I got permanently banned almost immediately. I think I might be on the autistic spectrum.

Last edited:
I didnt grt banned from reddit, just from the subreddit
Martin Scorsese Miami GIF
step up your game son

I am permanently banned from the entire Reddit website. I have to use a VPN every time :feelskek:

I actually feel shit

Good, stop using soyddit

Good riddance.

What you asked of them however was borderline autistic. What were you expecting? And if you like the guy’s voice and music but hate him solely because he’s black then yeah, you’re pretty racist, you don’t need to ask that from the Redditors.

Good riddance.

What you asked of them however was borderline autistic. What were you expecting? And if you like the guy’s voice and music but hate him solely because he’s black then yeah, you’re pretty racist, you don’t need to ask that from the Redditors.
I dont hate him i just dont like him

I always eventually get banned from every subreddit I comment in. Eventually I'm not able to post on any of them that I'm subscribed to, so I create a new account and start over.

Congratulations.

Youtube too
True, but I can easily filter out on jewtube, and comms is mainly limited to the comments section, which I rarely read anyways.

True, but I can easily filter out on jewtube, and comms is mainly limited to the comments section, which I rarely read anyways.
Whats your favourite channels?

I did once too

Although it was because I was posting on r/JBW

Just saying the word tranny got me banned from r/CrazyFuckingVideos. People there will watch a video of someone get crushed by machinery, but can't handle seeing a mildly offensive word.

Just saying the word tranny got me banned from r/CrazyFuckingVideos. People there will watch a video of someone get crushed by machinery, but can't handle seeing a mildly offensive word.

Clown world