Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got brutally mocked by a couple of drunk foids

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Mentally crippled by brachycephalic skull shape
★★★★
It was a normal summer evening, past 9 pm. I went out to catch some pokemon at my local park since it's normally half-empty at this point. When I came across a wild Snorlax I stopped and tried to throw some ultraballs at it (got it). Suddenly two drunk or insane foids about my age came from the opposite direction. One of them tried to mock me by goofing around and moving her hands in my direction (singing some shitty normie song at the same time). My heart rate got faster by 230% (social anxiety here) and I did nothing besides ignoring these hoes and walking next to them, I looked back, and they started laughing like witches.

Note that the foid was my about height, so I felt somewhat threatened tbh.
Edit: considering purchasing a knife / pepper spray

@Broly @To koniec

Imagine feeling threatened by a foid what are you a fucking cuck? lay off the soy and anime.
yeah, im low t tbh

shoulda talked shit back ngl. Females are high inhib most of the times and if you act more dominant they’ll stop. Unless it’s sheboons but I doubt that cause you’re in Poland
yeah, but im not a curry slayer like you

I don't see the offense, bet they didn't even notice your presence

If they were drunk you could have raped them tbhngldedsrs (in video game)

I remember one time while I was waiting at a train station some random girl came up to me and said: "can I ask a question".."can I join your loser's club?" she was with her boyfriend who was twice my size there was nothing I could do

I remember one time while I was waiting at a train station some random girl came up to me and said: "can I ask a question".."can I join your loser's club?" she was with her boyfriend who was twice my size there was nothing I could do
fucking brutal

what even is the point in doing that man. All I do is exist and I am hated for it
she was probably ugly and you wouldnt have fucked her anyway

May I ask how tall you are?

should've asked them what their favorite color tastes like

polki staje się coraz bardziej męskie

That's why every incel need to have a gun