Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Got BRUTUALLY BLACKPILLED by watching a cartoon

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
So I was watching a cartoon named
"Johnny test"
Where the main character johnny has 2 becky tier sisters named "susan" and "mary"

Note that in the show susan and Mary get aroused by a chad named "gill" who don't even want them
Meanwhile they reject "Eugene(aka bling bling boy)

Differences between Eugene (bling bling boy) vs chad gill

Gill:-
Tall
Handsome(chiseled jaw)
Blue eyes nice tan
Caucasian
Lowiq

Eugene:-
Fat
Acne
Short
No Jaw
IQ maxxed(genius level intellect)
Moneymaxxed
Has his own private island:feelsohh:

In the end :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: incel eugene (bling bling boy) lost to low iq maxxed chad GILL despite being iq maxxed
Having a private island , team of scientist and having money

Picture below how EUGENE and GILL look like
GILL vs eugene

Johnnytest gil thumb
Bling Bling Boy

Last edited:
Over for eugencels:feelscry::feelscry:

Water is wet @Wizard32 thoughts??

As far as I've understood this case, eugene has a lot to cope with. Wouldn't say it's over. People for which it is over don't have a necklace with their own initials.:feelshehe:
It's over for him:feelswhat::feelswhat:
They had to make him a supervillian incel

Old cartoons, especially from Cartoon Network were pretty based. Now everything is full of LGBT and kike propaganda.

over for manletcells

Bling bling nigger is based, he should have hired killers to finish off his competition though. And also build rape dungeon for foids

Being white with blue eyes isn't enough, never began :feelsjuice:

Water is wet @Wizard32 thoughts??

Was the first person I had to think of when I saw this thread too:feelsXmas:

bad instincts in this case you two I fucking hate that show

like yeah I'd fuck Johnny's sisters and that soulmate blonde he's into but something about the structure of the episodes really irks me

of all the shit that did NOT deserve a relaunch...

it's only slightly more watchable than Ed/Edd/Eddy tbh

I'd rather watch something like Chop Chop Ninjas and even that's too boring lately.

They're hinting at a new Ninjago at least that might be fun.

meanwhile actual good programming like Di-Gata Defenders continues to rot in limbo

I don't know why all these trashy comedies keep getting renewed while the dramas die. You see the same with TT v TTG

it's only slightly more watchable than Ed/Edd/Eddy tbh
Ed edd Eddy is better than Johnny test ngl. But that's in my opinion no hard feelings

Damn I used to like that show a lot. Lots of blackpills in older cartoons

Ed edd Eddy is better than Johnny test ngl. But that's in my opinion no hard feelings
the erotic interaction w/ the kankers interests me but I fast-forward everything else about that show, but then the same is true of Test
you're prob right since I actually tried taping EEE more recently than JT, but they're both really hard to enjoy tbh