Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got cucked again club promoting

P

Par

Greycel
So I brought this girl over to the club. Its apart of my job. Nothing to do with being chad.

People will tell you on the internet club promoters get laid. Well I have not had one kiss, let alone sex.

I feel invisible to all girls. Also I think all girls are too well connected to even bother with a club promoter.

I'm still a kissless virgin. I've been clubbing a fair few time and can never girls I don't know to talk to be. No girl ever gave me interest in a club or anywhere for that matter.

So fucking new guy just joins the company, he brings no girls along and just happens to tag along to see what its about.

The guy is upper tier white normies. Would say a 7. Girl I would say is a 6.

So he was chatting to this girl I brought and I could see there was instantly something going on. This girls was from a country where virginity is valued by the way and shes in the west to study and now I can also see to whore around.

When we get into the club she starts dancing with the new guy.

They then disappear. I don't know what happened but I wouldn't be surprised if they made out and she fucked him later.

Last edited:
Good bye bro.

Tsukihi1

WTF how the hell did you pass the check mark after registration ?
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

If only you knew how over it's about to be for you. See you in the appeals.

“Incels”.co

So I brought this girl over to the club.

Fucking new guy just joins the company, he brings no girls along and just happens to tag along to see what its about.

The guy is upper tier white normies. Would say a 7. Girl I would say is a 6.

So he was chatting to this girl I brought and I could see there was instantly something going on. This girls was from a country where virginity is valued by the way and shes in the west to study and now I can also see to whore around.

When we get into the club she starts dancing with the new guy.

They then disappear. I don't know what happened but I wouldn't be surprised if they made out and she fucked him later.

Let me guess she was a Rich Arab exchange student from UAE or Saudi Arabia correct?

He said club promoting. I don’t think the guy was on a date or anything.

What sort of a truecel goes to a club?

Because I'm a kissless virgin
Don't you have to be good looking and some what tall to work as a club promoter, I don't think a club manager will just hire any old random incel to promote his club. Women want to come back to the club with Chad not an incel, seems like you're larper.

Last edited:
Don't you have to be good looking and some what tall to work as a club promoter, I don't think a club manager will just hire any old random incel to promote his club. Women want to back to the club with Chad not an incel, seems like you're larper.
This, no way is he ugly, fakecel or volcel at best but probably just larper.

Don't you have to be good looking and some what tall to work as a club promoter, I don't think a club manager will just hire any old random incel to promote his club. Women want to back to the club with Chad not an incel, seems like you're larper.

Its not a club manager that I work for. Its a company that has deals with the club. So if you bring girls they give you free drinks and a table. But I can hardly bring any girls so I sometimes tag along with the higher up promoters if they let me come.

degenerate whore

Actually anime is for normies ironically
Wrong its made for incels, by Incels.
Normies are too busy in their degenerate parties, to care for cartoons.

No she was a broke girl from a poor muslim country. I don't know if she was muslim though.
Albania? or Lebanon? Fucking denegrade whore.

Cope. Saw normies on the train today watching anime.
They´re just larpers you retard.
Even foids have jumped on the Anime train to gather more orbiters.
Anime, Manga, Video Games are all Incel hobbies to begin with.
Casual fucks don´t count.

The only one coping here is you.
Have you ever seen hardcore collectors, and the fanbase of many games out there ?
They´re all Incels.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. No need to sperg out.

didnt look like it....
I am chilled, not even close to an aspie.
So i don´t know where you brought that one.
If you got triggered over a single insult, its over.
You are the one denying reality.
These hobbies are made by Incels, for Incels.
The thing is normies are now getting into them, because they get massively advertised.
It has been this way ever since 2005.
Before this was a niche hobby for a selected outcast group.

The outcast weird nerds, kind of circle.
Such games like the first Doom was played by dudes like me, who fit in with these games.
Normies and jocks mocked you on a daily basis for who you are, and what you like.
Thats a fact.

Last edited:
Cope. Saw normies on the train today watching anime.
Yeah well what do you expect, first the interest is mocked as being for losers & neckbeards. Then it's more accepted with the next generation so now you have normtards enjoying it, normtards enter the industry & then it's unrecognisable from it's past as it's turned into politically correct shit that has pissed off it's founders & hardcore og fanbase, they now get bad press for being into "inappropriate" genres of said industry as it doesn't gel well with the pricks appropriating the pastime.

Yeah well what do you expect, first the interest is mocked as being for losers & neckbeards. Then it's more accepted with the next generation so now you have normtards enjoying it, normtards enter the industry & then it's unrecognisable from it's past as it's turned into politically correct shit that has pissed off it's founders & hardcore og fanbase, they now get bad press for being into "inappropriate" genres of said industry as it doesn't gel well with the pricks appropriating the pastime.
^

That retard will strawman this.
Then start calling " hurrr durr u r a sperg hurr durrr "
Even tho, one symptom related in the autism spectrum is denying reality around you.
Self projection at its finest.

But in the end all this rambling won´t amount to anything, just wasted energy over some fuck who doesn´t give a crap about what you´re presenting to him.
Just leave it.

all retards who can't read more than single sentence in this thread :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

These hobbies are made by Incels, for Incels
Yeah very elitist of you to say. People go on about how emasculated soyboys are, yet most who criticise them watch anime which is just as bad.

Yeah very elitist of you to say. People go on about how emasculated soyboys are, yet most who criticise them watch anime which is just as bad.
Idk what is this hating on anime trend...
Are you one of those fucks who like to hate on something, because its the trendy thing to do ?
Someone has been watching too much Filthyfrank.

Right now you´re acting like a normie/follower.

No I don’t watch sorry.
Even if you didn´t know the guy, you act like one of his followers.

Wah wah wah
anime is cancer
hehehe fuckin´spergs
hurr durr

You´re being more childish than the little pony soyboys, with this analogy.

Another thing, you´re not even criticizing one particular genre or sub-genre of Anime, you´re just adding everything into one big pile.
Equivalent of a low IQ simpleton.

I don't know enough about being a promoter to judge whether or not you're a fakecel, and I tend to not like to gatekeep like that anyway.

HOWEVER... how exactly did you even get a job as a promoter? I've seen a lot of promoter Instagrams and those guys, if I had anything those guys had I think I'd do a lot better with women. In order to even be hired as a promoter, you have to have something going for you, right?

I believe you when you say you feel invisible. But you feel invisible. Are you putting in any effort? As the dude, you have to do the initiating, most likely. Women tend to not approach unless their minds and vaginas are broken by the sheer studliness of a man.

Even if you didn´t know the guy, you act like one of his followers.

Wah wah wah
anime is cancer
hehehe fuckin´spergs
hurr durr

Another
You still can’t get over me calling you a sperg. Do you? Just get over it and move on. I’m willing to have a rational debate about this topic. No need for childish name calling and assaulting each other. That’s what IT want, when incels argue with each other. All I was saying is people hate on soyboys for their hobbies yet some on here watch anime which is hypocritical at its finest
You´re being more childish than the little pony soyboys, with this analogy.
My point proven

You still can’t get over me calling you a sperg. Do you? Just get over it and move on. I’m willing to have a rational debate about this topic. No need for childish name calling and assaulting each other. That’s what IT want, when incels argue with each other. All I was saying is people hate on soyboys for their hobbies yet some on here watch anime which is hypocritical at its finest
Again, but you´re not naming what animes you dislike ffs
You cherry pick what you want from my comments just like scornedstoic.
I am done wasting my time with you.

Last edited: