Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel got drunk tonight now i’m posting in a pub by myself

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
Saturdays nights all i’ve seen is foids and chads together meanwhile i’m sat in pub alone making love to a brewski surfing .is it’s never been so over but when i walk in public at night i laugh like the joker it’s so over. i hate my life and hate my looks incel power love you brocels.
Honestly lifefuel because alcohol is such a good cope. Always remember, incel power and never give up _ jeremy meeks.

when I get ID I may buy some alcohol to get drunk just once

Why do you go to pubs alone? And HOW? lol

I think for me I'd prefer to just be at home and also I'd find it hard to sit there alone.

i deserve stacey gf but chad lives in different realm of reality kill all foids kill all normies (IN VIDEO GAME)

Why do you go to pubs alone? And HOW? lol

I think for me I'd prefer to just be at home and also I'd find it hard to sit there alone.
Brocel i just found a nic table all ot myself now i’m posting on .is i had to break my LDAR streak somehow

Saturdays nights all i’ve seen is foids and chads together meanwhile i’m sat in pub alone making love to a brewski surfing .is it’s never been so over but when i walk in public at night i laugh like the joker it’s so over. i hate my life and hate my looks incel power love you brocels.
Honestly lifefuel because alcohol is such a good cope. Always remember, incel power and never give up _ jeremy meeks.
What do you do at the pub?

200.gif

Brocel i just found a nic table all ot myself now i’m posting on .is i had to break my LDAR streak somehow

I see what you mean yeah. I hide away indoors a lot I guess because yeah I can't think of a good way to get out there.

Do you have any snacks? :D

I see what you mean yeah. I hide away indoors a lot I guess because yeah I can't think of a good way to get out there.

Do you have any snacks? :D
i left and have interesting story i’ll share layer when home