Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you aren’t attractive you weren’t going to ascend in highschool - my experience with JBF

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I’m writing this during senior year, I merely have three months to graduate but my experience with the blackpill goes back to the seventh grade.

I was naive and that led me to believe I could disprove the blackpill in some way because of my past neurotypicality. “JBF is law bro, just make friends and you will ascend! I wish I could go back to that age, I would surely ascend”, I took this advice to heart and I began doing everything in my power to talk to people and even worked out but guess what it amounted to? nothing. All that effort from going to the gym to getting friends to joining a sports team still didn’t get me any women or any kind of respect.

There’s two reasons why this fantasy didn’t play out, it wasn’t because I didn’t try hard enough (I did) it’s because “teen love” doesn’t actually exist… If you aren’t a tall high tier normie. This is why I belive JBF and the “teenlove pill” is fundamentally bluepilled, if you aren’t good looking then they’ll use you for money or for clout but they’ll never in a million years fuck you, I’ve seen literal chadlites settling for ltbs or end up wandering the hallways alone.

The answer for all this comes down to one thing: social media, tiktok and any other app that caters to foids, what they used to do in college (orbiting chads) now occurs in highschool. In the past being non-nt was slightly permissible if you were at least a 6/10 but now you are invisible and actively ostracized, it’s utterly over for me and the vast majority of gen z men.

Last edited:
But, in high school, I noticed a lot of average-looking people dating just because they had connections and were part of the popular crowd. It seemed to work for regular people, but not so much for those who weren't considered attractive. I had a classmate who was edgy and athletic, and surprisingly, he was the most successful with dating in my cohort. It made me think that being nt is what really matter, little below looks ofcourse.

it's only works for statusmaxxed normies

But, in high school, I noticed a lot of average-looking people dating just because they had connections and were part of the popular crowd. It seemed to work for regular people, but not so much for those who weren't considered attractive. I had a classmate who was edgy and athletic, and surprisingly, he was the most successful with dating in my cohort. It made me think that being nt is what really matter, little below looks ofcourse.
being giga nt is definitely a halo but that’s only if you’re a normie that’s at least 5’11. Again all of that effort will be null when they are in relationships only because they can drive or buy her shit. I firmly believe that if you aren’t at least htn you won’t get anyone in gen z.

being giga nt is definitely a halo but that’s only if you’re a normie that’s at least 5’11. Again all of that effort will be null when they are in relationships only because they can drive or buy her shit. I firmly believe that if you aren’t at least htn you won’t get anyone in gen z.
Brutal

@Lurkercel0 nah i wouldn't say HTN, that's far too high

@Lurkercel0 nah i wouldn't say HTN, that's far too high
It really isn’t and I’m being generous, most of my friend group hasn’t ascended in any way and they are white or hispanic normies.

You're talking about HS, even then.. foids are naive and stupid, they end up dating / fucking dudes that they'd never date / fuck again (college years and beyond). Foids like experimenting just as much as the Chads do, it's just they're like children... as in they don't know what they want until they are manipulated and turn into fags by the time uni comes around. The reason foids get so weird and fuck'd in the head in the first place, is because of feminism and the indoctrination of it. Most foids fall for it and will deliberately make themselves look like ogres to detest / spite all men because some 80 year old cunt told her so. All n' all, foids are low-IQ retards for the most part.

And it probably doesn't help that the mainstream agrees with these useful idiot teachers / professors as well as all of social media, the dating apps, libtard news articles, etc. If you're a young man living in the year 2024, you're basically fucked... but not in the good way.

is there a reason you even go to school? would make more sense to just learn a profession.

I firmly believe that if you aren’t at least htn you won’t get anyone in gen z.
You're a moron. I see normgroid kids in relationships all the time and they're sub htn. Tallfags are immune to this too + white mtns going for ethnic race traitor whores

You're a moron. I see normgroid kids in relationships all the time and they're sub htn.
I think you may be overestimating what classifies as "htn". Going off statistics alone looksmatched relationships are rarer today and being a virgin at 18 is becoming increasingly normalized. Also these relationships never lead to them ducking, zoomers are utterly sexless.
Tallfags are immune to this too + white mtns going for ethnic race traitor whores
An mtn that's tall is by definition htn because he mogs the vast majority within one feature while the rest is average. A ton of facially ltn tallfags in my friend group HAVEN'T ascended due to looks, it's not that rare for someone with a height fetish to find someone at least 6'1 or taller.
white mtns going for ethnic race traitor whores
They get pumped and dumped by tall chads and chadlites on the football team at my school or stick to chads of their race, there were a ton of of gen Xers that practiced hypergamy and that does include deathnics.

Last edited:
think you may be overestimating what classifies as "htn". Going off statistics alone looksmatched relationships are rarer today and being a virgin at 18 is becoming increasingly normalized
I'm well aware of the fact that its getting astronomically bad for avg to sub avg men and that its only getting worse with every year, but I don't glaze people up or severely underrate them either. I rarely see looksmatched couples, I often see decent looking to normie men with women 1-2 pts below their level.
zoomers are utterly sexless.
Unreal copium
They get pumped and dumped by tall chads and chadlites on the football team at my school or stick to chads of their race, there were a ton of of gen Xers that practiced hypergamy and that does include deathnics.
Not what I've seen in my experience

I’m writing this during senior year, I merely have three months to graduate but my experience with the blackpill goes back to the seventh grade.

I was naive and that led me to believe I could disprove the blackpill in some way because of my past neurotypicality. “JBF is law bro, just make friends and you will ascend! I wish I could go back to that age, I would surely ascend”, I took this advice to heart and I began doing everything in my power to talk to people and even worked out but guess what it amounted to? nothing. All that effort from going to the gym to getting friends to joining a sports team still didn’t get me any women or any kind of respect.

There’s two reasons why this fantasy didn’t play out, it wasn’t because I didn’t try hard enough (I did) it’s because “teen love” doesn’t actually exist… If you aren’t a tall high tier normie. This is why I belive JBF and the “teenlove pill” is fundamentally bluepilled, if you aren’t good looking then they’ll use you for money or for clout but they’ll never in a million years fuck you, I’ve seen literal chadlites settling for ltbs or end up wandering the hallways alone.

The answer for all this comes down to one thing: social media, tiktok and any other app that caters to foids, what they used to do in college (orbiting chads) now occurs in highschool. In the past being non-nt was slightly permissible if you were at least a 6/10 but now you are invisible and actively ostracized, it’s utterly over for me and the vast majority of gen z men.
tf is JBF? just be funny?

I'm well aware of the fact that its getting astronomically bad for avg to sub avg men and that its only getting worse with every year, but I don't glaze people up or severely underrate them either. I rarely see looksmatched couples, I often see decent looking to normie men with women 1-2 pts below their level.
Women typically orbit a single chad and they are having less sex tho? The Explosion in the amount of non-nt zoomers plays a role too, a lot of normies have been in relationships but that doesn’t exactly mean they have an active sex life.

Yeah being neurotypical definitely helps you when it comes to dating.

Women typically orbit a single chad and they are having less sex tho? The Explosion in the amount of non-nt zoomers plays a role too, a lot of normies have been in relationships but that doesn’t exactly mean they have an active sex life.
Most normies prob hardly have sex, you can prob count on one hand how much sex they'll have in 5 years. Most married couples are sexless, normie men constantly lie about how happy they are in their relationship to cope.