Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got ignored by the receptionist

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
I was at my college today and everyone was making love to each other like usual.
I was walking to my counselors office I ring up the bell to get the receptionist attention. She pretended not hear it but she rang up all the attractive guys waiting behind me. Than this attractive guy waiting gets ringed up and his pants fall down showing off his bare ass and the two girls behind me at a table gossipping were screaming, complimenting his ass and falling in love with it. I just left the office there on.

I was at my college today and everyone was making love to each other like usual.
I was walking to my counselors office I ring up the bell to get the receptionist attention. She pretended not hear it but she rang up all the attractive guys waiting behind me. Than this attractive guy waiting gets ringed up and his pants fall down showing off his bare ass and the two girls behind me at a table gossipping were screaming, complimenting his ass and falling in love with it. I just left the office there on.
Receptionists are often attractive women because their bosses like to use the woman's sex appeal to entice, appeal, or attract customers. So many times you will see Stacy foids behind a reception desk. Additionally it is an easy job for a woman to do since it is basically light work where you just interact with customers/clients to check them in/out and sit at a desk for several hours. The same principle applies to waitresses and bartenders.
That's probably why you were discriminated against at your uni. If it's any consolation I've been discriminated at my university by the staff there baby times due to my looks.

Than this attractive guy waiting gets ringed up and his pants fall down showing off his bare ass and the two girls behind me at a table gossipping were screaming, complimenting his ass and falling in love with it
bro what

Why would she look at you?
And why are you surprised

Rape the bitch (in Minecraft).