Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got laughed at at funfair

musicel

musicel

Recruit
★★
It was late and already dark so i took some painkillers and went to the funfair to eat some delicious ice cream and some cotton candy. on the way back to my bike there was this group of teenage girls sitting on a park bench. as they saw my throwing away the last bit of cotton candy into the trash can they started laughing at me. i didnt say anything and got out of that hellhole.
:feelsrope:

should have threw the cotton candy at them insead

I doubt they laughed at you. You did nothing funny. I eat ice cream and throw things in the trash all the time.

I doubt they laughed at you. You did nothing funny. I eat ice cream and throw things in the trash all the time.
Hard to think otherwise. I can relate been bullied by women and whenever I hear one laughing in my direction or out of my sight I automatically assume it’s because of me

they did. the bench was right next to the trashcan and my brother can comfirm.

Hard to think otherwise. I can relate been bullied by women and whenever I hear one laughing in my direction or out of my sight I automatically assume it’s because of me
This. So much this. Whenever i walk in public and people near me start laughing i feel like they are laughing about me. I hate that feeling.

It reminds me of the time i went swimming and that bitch at the counter asked me for my disability card.

I would’ve confronted them, so they felt awkward. Femoids don’t like getting called out on their bullshit.

women dont care if they hurt your feelings. they just do what ever they want based om yor face.

Strange. This rarely happens to me. I got laughed at and called a loser for no reason a few months ago by two femoids when I was taking a walk in the park. I didn't really care. I know I'm a loser and they are losers, too.

If you're going to make this kind of thread, at least fabricate something we can sink our teeth into.

Hard to say, girls giggle all the time about stupid retarded shit.