Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got perma banned off reddit

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Redd

JFL I didn't even make any comments or a post. My existence is enough to piss soyditt off
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

Silicon Valley goys

View attachment 858605
JFL I didn't even make any comments or a post. My existence is enough to piss soyditt off
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF
You ain't alone, i got banned for 7 days, why because i was shaming a pajeeta whore of being a financial trouble over her cuckjeet.

Heck, i even lost my original reddit account to these troony admins of reddit, i got banned from the sub that used to worship me like a meme god (kek).

Reddit admins are nothing but troons who believe that they are women and take everything seriously against women. We need en masse troon culling.

Also, u/JEEnedo suck my dick, i will rape and murder all women of your faggot ass family.

Tfw you don't allow foids in, and threads still devolve into long bitchfights

You ain't alone, i got banned for 7 days, why because i was shaming a pajeeta whore of being a financial trouble over her cuckjeet.

Heck, i even lost my original reddit account to these troony admins of reddit, i got banned from the sub that used to worship me like a meme god (kek).

Reddit admins are nothing but troons who believe that they are women and take everything seriously against women. We need en masse troon culling.

Also, u/JEEnedo suck my dick, i will rape and murder all women of your faggot ass family.
Lived long enough to see yourself become the hERo