Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goy slop is making me fat off a singular meal

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
American soy glop has turned my body so round and feminine it's pissing me off.
It's what giving me health problems no matter how much I control my eating.
They have already won against my body and there is now nothing I can do about it.
My body is a total waste now.

What do you eat? Can you switch to food that's as unprocessed as possible, or is the USA that far gone?

I quit eating slop and I'm slowly losing weight. I started tracking calories and fast food is so calorie-dense it's insane. I'd go to taco bell routinely and order three things and I had no idea at the time but it'd be 1200-1500 calories.

What do you eat? Can you switch to food that's as unprocessed as possible, or is the USA that far gone?

This, I switched to frozen meals which are still processed but at least I have much more control over the portion size and it allows for me to eat in a way where I can plan ahead of time instead of "which drive thru am I going to tonight"

American soy glop has turned my body so round and feminine it's pissing me off.
It's what giving me health problems no matter how much I control my eating.
They have already won against my body and there is now nothing I can do about it.
My body is a total waste now.
Eat your greens dammit.

This, I switched to frozen meals which are still processed but at least I have much more control over the portion size and it allows for me to eat in a way where I can plan ahead of time instead of "which drive thru am I going to tonight"
It doesn't sound that good nutritionally, but it really is much better than drive-through. Also, I cringe whenever I think of drive-through - how car-centric does a soyciety have to be for the default way of picking food up to be that?

I'd suggest eating tomatoes, cucumbers, eggs, apples, yoghurt (not the sweet shit), cheese, etc. most of the time if you don't feel like cooking. All of these last pretty long and aren't so bad nutritionally.

It doesn't sound that good nutritionally, but it really is much better than drive-through. Also, I cringe whenever I think of drive-through - how car-centric does a soyciety have to be for the default way of picking food up to be that?
Agree, it's not great, but it's for sure an upgrade. Fast food is fucking trash man. Drive-throughs are everywhere in US suburbia, I wouldn't say that they're the default way of getting food to-go though, but then again I don't quite know the numbers and wouldn't be surprised if they were more popular than eating in-store.

Gonna go on a bit of a rambling tangent here but they're a mixed blessing. I can get food without having to be in public, but also the food that's accessible with drive-throughs is only fast food. Especially in the past few years it's been brutal to go into restaurants and see happy couples eating, or groups of friends hanging out and laughing and having fun, it'd be enough to ruin my day and the next few days. I have no idea if just going through that would have been more beneficial, or if my way of handling it (drive-throughs) was.

Stop fucking eating it then. Take the meal prep pill.
Learn to cook dishes that you won't find in any fast food places. There's a whole world of flavour to explore.

Stop fucking eating it then. Take the meal prep pill.
Learn to cook dishes that you won't find in any fast food places. There's a whole world of flavour to explore.
can confirm as a hobby cook

That's what the slop does, eat less of it

So stop eatin goyslop. Learn to cook. Only eat fresh vegetables and meat. Eat no processed food, no fast food, no junk food, no soft drinks. Don't eat any food that comes in a bag or a box that has preservatives. When you eat that goyslop shit it just makes the jews rich and it makes yourself fat and sick.