Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Goyslop has taken over my mind

I

Incelrito

Banned
-
I have to eat it at least once a week otherwise I will get withdrawals like loss of appetite and depression. The jews have made money over goys' miseries and suffering once again, they think you're nothing but pigs to them and that they are the true sons of God. This is why I hate jews, they destroy people and make money off of them

Eat your soy OP

same but fuck it we're all gonna die anyway

I eat pretty healthy tbh mostly a few treats here and there are another matter and ironically i am kind of weird so a lot of bad foods i just find the taste of appaling and generally prefer healthier foods even since I was a small child oddly, my biggest issue food wise is a lack of appetite. I lost nearly 30lbs after my brain injury as it fucks your appetite up pretty badly. For the first six months i struggled to even eat 500 calories.

I'm too poor to afford food regularly

Drinking plain kefir in the morning and eating doner kebab for lunch/dinner cured my goyslop addiction.