Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Grad school average salary if incel?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What happens if you get a job right out of grad school? Can you get sid fogures and will the work be hard?

What'll happen? You'll probably get fucked in the ass.

Okay being serious for a second, grad school isn't worth it unless you really want to be a professor or the field you work in has a job market outside the walls of the University. For many graduate degrees, there's only a 30% chance or so to get a job as a professor, after doing grueling work, and if you fail, your job prospects elsewhere are limited.

Grad school isn't worth it in most cases.

Okay being serious for a second, grad school isn't worth it unless you really want to be a professor or the field you work in has a job market outside the walls of the University. For many graduate degrees, there's only a 30% chance or so to get a job as a professor, after doing grueling work, and if you fail, your job prospects elsewhere are limited.

I mean masters

I mean masters

I mean masters

I mean masters

I have no idea. Master's is still grad school, just not far fewer years than a PhD.

I suppose some 2-year Master's could be worth it. It just depends on the degree. 80% of the time, probably not.

I legit overheard someone say that their Master's degree in Physics couldn't get them a job.

I have no idea. Master's is still grad school, just not far fewer years than a PhD.

I suppose some 2-year Master's could be worth it. It just depends on the degree. 80% of the time, probably not.

I legit overheard someone say that their Master's degree in Physics couldn't get them a job.
Is it possible to earn 6 fig as incel?

Do some research in the field. How many get hired, how much the corporates are paying. If its still worth it then go for it. Always consider if what you get after masters you can't get with undergrad

I know

Is it possible to earn 6 fig as incel?

If you want to work yourself to the bone at 60-80 hours, sure it is.

If you're too depressed to work more than 20 hours a week like most blackpilled incels, then it's virtually impossible.

If you want to work yourself to the bone at 60-80 hours, sure it is.

If you're too depressed to work more than 20 hours a week like most blackpilled incels, then it's virtually impossible.
Only chad can earn six figures easily right?

Also, there's probably more straightforward ways to earn 6 figures or close to it. You're probably better off just going to a trade school.

It's much faster than undergrad + grad, cheaper, and better prospects.

If computer science, then there's no real need for a masters. If you're doing a more lab-oriented stem major like me, then unlikely unless engineering or some type of Physics.

There are dozens of studies that show height is critical for salary