Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GrAY to Blue

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
It was a fun adventure being GrAY. Everyone’s not taking yourself seriously, and you end up being the garbage dumpster of this site. I would specifically thank @IronsideCel for telling me to wake the fuck up, mang. It would simply not be possible without the support.

3 more posts and I turn blue, this is special to me. This is the ultimate symbol of how much of a social reject I actually am, and starting to slowly embrace it. I cannot deny it anymore.

>Tfw when posting this in lounge

It was a fun adventure being GrAY. Everyone’s not taking yourself seriously, and you end up being the garbage dumpster of this site. I would specifically thank @IronsideCel for telling me to wake the fuck up, mang. It would simply not be possible without the support.

3 more posts and I turn blue, this is special to me. This is the ultimate symbol of how much of a social reject I actually am, and starting to slowly embrace it. I cannot deny it anymore.

Ok gay

Ok GAYcel

Scoob

They used to call me gay
Just cause I was gray
But now I spit in their face
Because they are a disgrace
Now I’ll begin the race
To the ultimate place
A thousand posts
Is the ultimate boast

OK GrAYcel

They used to call me gay
Just cause I was gray
But now I spit in their face
Because they are a disgrace
Now I’ll begin the race
To the ultimate place
A thousand posts
Is the ultimate boast
Family guy stewie

ok officER

over