Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 8:00 am in the morning and the heat already has me destroyed. Fuck!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
I can't survive this curry heat mang. I wake up in the morning and my day is already ruined because of this terrible heat.@Pajeetsingh @benzocel

Last edited:
Changing region is only option probably, but requires money and effort.

Does your house include an air conditioner?

Changing region is only option probably, but requires money and effort.
He should Himalayasmaxx. I heard that it's pretty cold there all year round.

Does your house include an air conditioner?
Yes but really its not enough with temperatures hitting 40+ Celsius (104+ Fahrenheit) with humidity levels above 65%.

I can't survive this curry heat mang. @Pajeetsingh @benzocel
bro its fucking BRUTAL i feel like i lose 20% of my braincels everytime im outside jfl

i have been rotting at my home since forever

i dont even dare going outside during the evening unless its for something like cigs

Kerala seems rainy and green, maybe it's better there.

bro its fucking BRUTAL i feel like i lose 20% of my braincels everytime im outside jfl

i have been rotting at my home since forever

i dont even dare going outside during the evening unless its for something like cigs
Exactly. Going outside is like taking a gamble on your life. Everytime I go outside and return back home, I have to take a shower because I'm totally drenched in sweat.

I suspect because of such temperatures there's a lot of spiders and other insects around.
Yeah, India is hell on earth, dirty, hot, poorer than Africa.

Sorry man :feelsbadman:

Do you have lots of water?- I hope you have clean water

Currycels could survive standing on the surface of the sun if they had a white foid beside them

big lipped niggers!

Literally Hell

I can't survive this curry heat mang. I wake up in the morning and my day is already ruined because of this terrible heat.@Pajeetsingh @benzocel
Was commuting in an overcrowded pajeet bus when you wrote this

Move to Meghalaya or Himachal Pradesh

I suspect because of such temperatures there's a lot of spiders and other insects around.
Yeah, India is hell on earth, dirty, hot, poorer than Africa.

Kerala seems rainy and green, maybe it's better there.
Kerala is one of the best places in India. I know a guy from there, he is knanaya Christian(Christians who arrived from the middle East, they practice endogamy aka not marrying curries) he was a ginger just like my brother. But most of them have intermarried with the locals and destroyed their genes tho, his family is an exception.

Get into the cave and chill with a Chad
ManicMiners Win64 Shipping HUjmCSkqoP