Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Great Britain and Germany should have been on the same side in WW2. Imagine how God Tier and Majestic it would be!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
The 2 greatest White Nations in a Holy Union, imagine the Power, you could even let in France for bonus Points.

Imagine the German Wehrmacht, the Royal Navy and the combined German and Royal Air Forces. The entire world would tremble.
The Communist scum in Eastern Europe would be crushed and even America would cower.

No more Feminism or Hypergamy, no more Trannies or Fags, no more Goyslop. Just the best of the White Race controlling the world as is our birthright.

Someone needs to create an Anime of this.

No more Feminism or Hypergamy, no more Trannies or Fags, no more Goyslop. Just the best of the White Race controlling the world as is our birthright.
American Flag GIF by US National Archives

My Italian brothers did join forces with Germany, lol

My Italian brothers did join forces with Germany, lol
Yeah and they slowed the Germans down immeasurably. Also they bitched out in the middle of the war

Reddit cucks and soys would call you ´Wehraboo´ for this.

Yeah and they slowed the Germans down immeasurably. Also they bitched out in the middle of the war
True, Erwin Rommel´s Panzer saved the Italians on the African Front

WW1 destroyed the greatest European powers on the planet so that the Jewnited states could become the superpower. But by WW2, Britain had not recovERed. ThERefore I believe that even if Britain allied with the axis they would've still lost.
They would have beaten Russia quickly and US would have chosen to stay out. US still would have beaten Japan and then the Cold War would be US vs Germany/ Britain/ Europe.

Reddit cucks and soys would call you ´Wehraboo´ for this.
weharboo is someone who thinks that the tiger was an invincible super tank but leftoids started using the word a lot to just mean somone they dont like

Europeans would still be absolutely dominanting the rest of the world if kikes didn't orchestrate WW2.

America and the soviets would've teamed up and reach Berlin/nuke London :forcedsmile:

the two of them together would have defeated the USSR and the USA would have stayed out

The Italian war planners were well aware of the problems with the Italian state, logistics and armed forces but Mussolini insisted the country went to war. Or so I've read, but what do I know I wasn't there.

The Italian war planners were well aware of the problems with the Italian state, logistics and armed forces but Mussolini insisted the country went to war. Or so I've read, but what do I know I wasn't there.
Italy put a lot into their Navy and civil programs, and did not have good army weapons, equipment, or an air force to keep up. Their air force in particular was attrotious.

Italy put a lot into their Navy and civil programs, and did not have good army weapons, equipment, or an air force to keep up. Their air force in particular was attrotious.
And there navy still got butthurt by Britain

That's like 90% of mein kampf lol. Hitler wanted to ally with Britain and let them rule the seas, and let Germany expand by taking over the USSR, and Germany would have "cultural hegemony" in Europe.

That's like 90% of mein kampf lol. Hitler wanted to ally with Britain and let them rule the seas, and let Germany expand by taking over the USSR, and Germany would have "cultural hegemony" in Europe.
Hnnnnng. Too bad the Jews and Commies ruined it.

Hnnnnng. Too bad the Jews and Commies ruined it.
Warmonger Churchill and his jew backers did. Could have been different if the royal family had real sway back then, especially if Edward VIII didn't abdicate. Rudolf Hess actually flew to the UK to speak with the king to stop the war, he was nabbed and imprisoned for the rest of his life for it, not allowed any human contact in Spandau (the prison guard there actually did speak to him and became his friend, pretty sure he got in trouble for that)

retarded animenigger. go back to /pol/

Hitler changed his mind on a lot of stuff after he wrote Mein Kampf. Who knows if he would have actually done it if he had the chance

Hitler changed his mind on a lot of stuff after he wrote Mein Kampf. Who knows if he would have actually done it if he had the chance
They were trying not to make war with the UK for a long time, and didn't even start using V2s on Bri'ish cities until pretty deep into the war after the Allies were bombing German cities.

Do you think a single British soldier would have fought if they'd seen what Britain would become in the 21st century?

They'd have joined the Wehrmacht.

The British public did not want a war in 1939 and they removed Churchill from office first chance they got. In the 1945 election.

Now the narrative is spun that the British were antifascist when they rightly couldn't give a shit about a regional dispute between Poland and Germany.
The result of us poking our noses into other people's business is the overpopulated dying planet ruled by parasitic scum we have today.

Do you think a single British soldier would have fought if they'd seen what Britain would become in the 21st century?

They'd have joined the Wehrmacht.

The British public did not want a war in 1939 and they removed Churchill from office first chance they got. In the 1945 election.

Now the narrative is spun that the British were antifascist when they rightly couldn't give a shit about a regional dispute between Poland and Germany.
The result of us poking our noses into other people's business is the overpopulated dying planet ruled by parasitic scum we have today.

Based

The 2 greatest White Nations in a Holy Union, imagine the Power, you could even let in France for bonus Points.

Imagine the German Wehrmacht, the Royal Navy and the combined German and Royal Air Forces. The entire world would tremble.
The Communist scum in Eastern Europe would be crushed and even America would cower.

Someone needs to create an Anime of this.
If only they would wait and still been ally with Russia, history would be so different

Jews brainwashed the Anglos hard. I recall seeing an Oxford article from the WW2 period advocating for the Germans to be systemically exterminated following the war as vengeance for what was done to Jews and Slavs. Now, I don't know how many people amongst the British population cared for that sort of sentiment, but it's baffling how excesses of anti-German propaganda during the war pushed the idea that Anglos should genocide their own Germanic brothers in blood for the sake of Levantine invaders and foreign Slavs