Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Green Eyed Pakistani Stacey lusts hard for Aryan Chad (Curry/Sandcel do not Enter)

My parents had moved from Pakistan so I repayed them by destroying our genetic lineage and dating the first white male i saw.

I was hoping he'd commit, but little did i know I was just being used as a fuck puppet because I'm an easy whore with an inferiority complex due to hating my own skin.

Last edited:
Think those stories are fake, not that that one's not believable, just many of them aren't.

I was hoping he'd commit, but little did i know I was just being used as a fuck puppet because I'm an easy whore with an inferiority complex due to hating my own skin.
Self-hate is a disgrace. It causes so much evil to self and others. I'm thankful of not suffering from that particular mental illness.

Self-hate is a disgrace. It causes so much evil to self and others. I'm thankful of not suffering from that particular mental illness.
Ikr curries are huge white worshippers

My parents had moved from Pakistan so I repayed them by destroying our genetic lineage and dating the first white male i saw.

every ethnic foid, 0 exceptions

Ikr curries are huge white worshippers
All nonwhites seem to be. Blacks and Arabs seem to do it the least though (I mean, men; foids will just flock to whosoever has the biggest SMV which usually is a white guy).

Lol I'm just 10 seconds in and call already bullshit:
A foid saved a guys life?

Hahaha. LARP as fu

She had her eyes on white chad the whole time and only "saved" him as an excuse to get noticed. If that some Paki kid named Babar, she would have went out of her way to make sure that he never notices her presence.

All nonwhites seem to be. Blacks and Arabs seem to do it the least though (I mean, men; foids will just flock to whosoever has the biggest SMV which usually is a white guy).
I think curries are the worst in this aspect

cam on brown race purist, brown boi

redpill_comics_pic_27.jpg
I wonder how many times a story like this has occurred.

I'm guessing somewhere in the hundred million range

Raising a daughter in today's world is pointless

bitches will really make up elaborate larps just to fuck a good looking guy behind their BF/husbands back even if he broke their heart and cheated on them in the past.

Absolute suifuel video, green eyed paki trad woman lusts after aryan chad.
Don't want to ruin the video, but it gets worse and worse.
As a curry/sandcel, it's beyond over at this point.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjE7QIKDRBM&ab_channel=MyStoryAnimated

It's obviously fake and is supposed to be a heart-warming story where a girl chooses a nice guy who treats her right. over the jock she found sexually more attractive. The punchline is that she did it twice.

There is only one fat thing. She only chose him AGAIN because the Chad cheated on her. She also chose him the 1st time because he cheated on her with her best friend. If he didn't do that she would have never asked the nice guy to marry her and if she didn't remember, she wouldn't have done it this time either.

So how again is this story heart-warming? She didn't choose the nice guy immediately, only after the Chad cheated on her. But I guess to foids that is heart-warming LOL. Black pilling as fuck and foids suck at telling stories.

PS. Also notice how she treats the Chad compared to the nice guy? She wears her nicest dress and even lets him kiss her, while she shows up in a shitty t-shirt for the "nice" guy and he literally has to dine her like a queen.

The Chad was also dumb as fuck and said her eyes look like fucking algae. JFL. If you are Chad you can literally say fucking ANYTHING and foids will still want your dick. Also he behaved creepy all the damn time. That he immediately kissed her after school when she wore that dress? Creepy as fuck. Without a date, without anything, he simply fucking does it. Chad always escalates fast and foids love that shit. Very blackpilling cartoon. Fuck Foids. Disgusting creatures.

Last edited:

She gets married to some white dude in the end, and her parents approve of it.
Probably converted to Islam, I see no other possible way they are fine with it.

If that some Paki kid named Babar
Babar | Elephant Express: Ep. 18 - YouTube

Never thought of this as self hate.
Ok I finished it now. It's obviously fake and is supposed to be a heart-warming story where a girl chooses a nice guy who treats her right. over the jock she found sexually more attractive. The punchline is that she did it twice.

There is only one fat thing. She only chose him AGAIN because the Chad cheated on her. She also chose him the 1st time because he cheated on her with her best friend. If he didn't do that she would have never asked the nice guy to marry her and if she didn't remember, she wouldn't have done it this time either.

So how again is this story heart-warming? She didn't choose the nice guy immediately, only after the Chad cheated on her. But I guess to foids that is heart-warming LOL. Black pilling as fuck and foids suck at telling stories.
True, that is a gigablackpill. Although it's hard to know what the actual people looked like, but I think your hypothesis is probably correct.

every ethnic foid, 0 exceptions
Ethnic foids don't hate themselves, they hate their kin. There is a fat difference. Somehow inside their brain they are able to dissociate themselves from their race and regard themselves as outside of it.

Self-hatred is a complex, deeper feeling and requires self-reflection. Foids aren't capable of that. You give them too much credit lol. To foids EVERYTHING is just an instrument to get Chad. They don't have true patriotism either. For them their race is just an accessory. You think any foid really cares about her damn nation?

You think any foid really cares about her damn nation?
men give their lives defending the tribe from invaders, if the invaders win the women will simply jump ship and reproduce with men of the attacking tribe.

'...dating the first white Chad I saw'.

Ethnic foids don't hate themselves, they hate their kin. There is a fat difference. Somehow inside their brain they are able to dissociate themselves from their race and regard themselves as outside of it.

Self-hatred is a complex, deeper feeling and requires self-reflection. Foids aren't capable of that. You give them too much credit lol. To foids EVERYTHING is just an instrument to get Chad. They don't have true patriotism either. For them their race is just an accessory. You think any foid really cares about her damn nation?
I don't think pakis care about race anyways, curries care more about religion.

This paki foid would have waged Jihad and killed a million curry males next door with no mercy but as soon as she's in whiteland, NO JEEE-HAAD :feelskek: :feelskek:
She had her eyes on white chad the whole time and only "saved" him as an excuse to get noticed. If that some Paki kid named Babar, she would have went out of her way to make sure that he never notices her presence.
Cope, Paki kids with names like that are usually Chads and fuck stacies in whitelands or just groom them, it's the truecel curries next door that suffer.
Absolute suifuel video, green eyed paki trad woman lusts after aryan chad.
Don't want to ruin the video, but it gets worse and worse.
As a curry/sandcel, it's beyond over at this point.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjE7QIKDRBM&ab_channel=MyStoryAnimated

This paki foid would have waged Jihad and killed a million curry males next door with no mercy but as soon as she's in whiteland, NO JEEE-HAAD :feelskek: :feelskek:
I don't think pakis care about race anyways, curries care more about religion.
Lmao, Pakis are based and kill off traitor foids and you say they don't care about race :feelsclown:

Last edited:
It's obviously fake and is supposed to be a heart-warming story where a girl chooses a nice guy who treats her right. over the jock she found sexually more attractive. The punchline is that she did it twice.

PS. Also notice how she treats the Chad compared to the nice guy? She wears her nicest dress and even lets him kiss her, while she shows up in a shitty t-shirt for the "nice" guy and he literally has to dine her like a queen.

The Chad was also dumb as fuck and said her eyes look like fucking algae. JFL. If you are Chad you can literally say fucking ANYTHING and foids will still want your dick. Also he behaved creepy all the damn time. That he immediately kissed her after school when she wore that dress? Creepy as fuck. Without a date, without anything, he simply fucking does it. Chad always escalates fast and foids love that shit. Very blackpilling cartoon. Fuck Foids. Disgusting creatures.
This is the plot to basically all foid stories. Sometimes the alternative is Chad finally committing to them in the end.

It's legit rage inducing how cuck normies actually see this as a GOOD thing lmao. Like wow she finally chose you in the end after spending her best years with a male she actually found attractive

Lmao, Pakis are based and kill off traitor foids and you say they don't care about race :feelsclown:
where? If they marry a non-Paki Muslim, do they still get killed?

Also, jfl the foid cheats on aryan chad with her "real boyfriend" right after he kissed her

Tutorial mode.

Also, jfl the foid cheats on aryan chad with her "real boyfriend" right after he kissed her

Tutorial mode.

real story is probably she fucked aryan chad, got dumped, and then went back the beta buck billy.
She didn't lose her memory, just needed an excuse to fuck Chad.

real story is probably she fucked aryan chad, got dumped, and then went back the beta buck billy.
She didn't lose her memory, just needed an excuse to fuck Chad.
Real story is she went home and had sex with her dog cause that's what foids do. :feelsYall:

where? If they marry a non-Paki Muslim, do they still get killed?
Paki foids can't marry any other ethnicity even tho they're muslims same with Turks and arabs, only Paki men can marry anyone they wish.

the drawings itself are infuriating

Paki foids can't marry any other ethnicity even tho they're muslims same with Turks and arabs, only Paki men can marry anyone they wish.
didn't know that. I knew arabs did that, but not turks and pakis.

I wonder how many times a story like this has occurred.

I'm guessing somewhere in the hundred million range

Raising a daughter in today's world is pointless

Exactly. That's why some of those based rural muslims who immediately execute female babies at birth have it all figured out.

this makes my acid-throwing hand itchy

Curries have it the easiest, all they have to do is go back to their country and will find a foid their population is in the billions for fucks sake.

Curries have it the easiest, all they have to do is go back to their country and will find a foid their population is in the billions for fucks sake.
Just arranged marriage maxx theory.

My parents are trying this and cannot get anyone.

2021 02 27 2

had to go and abuse this fucking cunt tbh

I admire your optimism in thinking I'd watch a 14 minute vid :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I admire your optimism in thinking I'd watch a 14 minute vid :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You don't have to lol, just the title I wrote should be suifuel enough.
But whatever brocel has time to kill, they can choose to watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back