Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Greetings From a newbie. I believe I would be called a mutt cell? Just getting this out there.

Floof

Floof

Greycel
I am tired. So tired of this false hope bullshit. You have people saying all it takes is a little work. All it takes is a little time. Some people have it harder but everyone gets there. Bullshit. I am stupid, but not blind, and not stupid enough to ignore what's in front of me. I'm ugly, I am short, and I have the worse of both white and black features. I am doomed. Doomed to a life of poverty and a life of solidarity. Every time I give into foids advice and be confident, and put in the work. They get angry, they get upset. Like "How dare you EVEN THINK about trying to improve. We were just being nice." If crying wasn't beat out of my by my stepfather I would be doing it right now. I am done with it all. The lies to myself, and the lies I am told. I don't want to be lied to anymore.

Hello, I hope you stay. It takes a while to get used to here especially if you've never used forums before. The culture here is very unique IMO especially for surfaceweb.

Are you from IT?

Lemme guess you got all black facial features?

Same thing with me. Welcome to hell

I bought this fascinating creature off a user here. I hope she treats you better than the female sub genre of homo sapiens that you have encountered.

1e2ozx8wy3x31 png

Last edited:
Maybe this would be better in "It's over" sorry I am still new to this whole
Are you from IT?
No, They don't give any substance, or any studies, or facts. They just tout the same bullshit over and over while making fun of incels. I have yet to see any studies or scientific evidence of their claims. In fact they explicitly just state "Do not agree with them" which reminds me too much of the civil war era and people telling the sympathetic whites to avoid doing the same thing. They did draw my attention to this site. I came onto the term incels a long while ago but I didn't know you guys had a site.

Maybe this would be better in "It's over" sorry I am still new to this whole

No, They don't give any substance, or any studies, or facts. They just tout the same bullshit over and over while making fun of incels. I have yet to see any studies or scientific evidence of their claims. In fact they explicitly just state "Do not agree with them" which reminds me too much of the civil war era and people telling the sympathetic whites to avoid doing the same thing. They did draw my attention to this site. I came onto the term incels a long while ago but I didn't know you guys had a site.
Welcome home then, remember the blackpill is just knowledge, don't let it to destroy yourself.

Lemme guess you got all black facial features?
No. I got white brow, bulgy eyes, black nose, recessed caucasian chin, and black hair. My nose also has a cartilage deformity in the bridge like it couldn't fucking decide what to stick with so it said "BOUF".

No. I got white brow, bulgy eyes, black nose, recessed caucasian chin, and black hair. My nose also has a cartilage deformity in the bridge like it couldn't fucking decide what to stick with so it said "BOUF".
What about your lips?

The overall shape is black but the actual scale is a little on the smaller side.
@Mulattocel and I welcome u to the mutt club that doesn’t exist yet

at least u aren’t norwooding

Mogs me cuz black
Every time I hear about black superiority I want to scream. Sorry to be hostile but I am not mogging shit. Look at the top subreddits for women it's all white me. Look at the top interracial subreddit, it's white men with black women. We are an experiment, a phase to piss off beta daddy. A curiosity. As more women find that most stereotypes are greatly exaggerated and that there is a Difference in IQ they all go back. A black woman is willing to date anyone else because all they can do is move up. Look at the raceplay subreddit, see how many black women go there and degrade themselves for white men. It makes me wish we were still in fucking Angola.

I don’t pass as mixed, black, or white. U mog me
No nigga I'm ugly as fuck. I'm biracial and got the worse of both races. Atleast niggers have big dicks. I dont even have that

Every time I hear about black superiority I want to scream. Sorry to be hostile but I am not mogging shit. Look at the top subreddits for women it's all white me. Look at the top interracial subreddit, it's white men with black women. We are an experiment, a phase to piss off beta daddy. A curiosity. As more women find that most stereotypes are greatly exaggerated and that there is a Difference in IQ they all go back. A black woman is willing to date anyone else because all they can do is move up. Look at the raceplay subreddit, see how many black women go there and degrade themselves for white men. It makes me wish we were still in fucking Angola.
I wish slavery never happened so I wouldn’t exist

Idk boyo reddit is a place for attention seeking freaks. I wouldnt exactly say it represents reality. On the plus side most blacks have big dicks so u can bbcmaxx

No nigga I'm ugly as fuck. I'm biracial and got the worse of both races. Atleast niggers have big dicks. I dont even have that
What even are u? If hapa u mog me

What even are u? If hapa u mog me
Have Hispanic half white. I dont fit into either race because I have lighter skin tone but no other white features. I'm literally a 1/10

Idk boyo reddit is a place for attention seeking freaks. I wouldnt exactly say it represents reality. On the plus side most blacks have big dicks so u can bbcmaxx
Reddit would destroy him, let him vent

Have Hispanic half white. I dont fit into either race because I have lighter skin tone but no other white features. I'm literally a 1/10
light skin with no white features is suicidefuel. We got so close but still lost

I look like an African albino

light skin with no white features is suicidefuel. We got so close but still lost

I look like an African albino
I know :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Iget to see all the white chads with their perfect fucking eyes, hair, jaw and I dont have any of that. I fucking hate myself
I would rope but I dont have the fucking balls to tie the noose around my neck and kick the chair from below me

I know :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Iget to see all the white chads with their perfect fucking eyes, hair, jaw and I dont have any of that. I fucking hate myself
I would rope but I dont have the fucking balls to tie the noose around my neck and kick the chair from below me
They need to legalize state funded euthanasia via heroin overdose already

My body my choice

They need to legalize state funded euthanasia via heroin overdose already

My body my choice
That would be :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
I always wanted to try heroine but without skde effects

Nice first thread, im tired of existing

strong first post and nice avi