Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greg Abbot holds the line against shitskin immigration

B

bcroger

Major
The Jew Tribune said:
At issue is concertina wire that the Texas National Guard has been using as a barrier between the Rio Grande River and Shelby Park, a 47-acre area in Eagle Pass. In a 5-4 decision earlier this week, the U.S. Supreme Court sided with the Biden Administration when it vacated a lower court’s ruling that prevented Border Patrol agents from cutting the wire to apprehend illegal Shitskins who had crossed the river.

On Wednesday — and as the Texas National Guard and state troopers continued to roll out the wire and prevent federal agents from accessing much of the park — Abbott continued to publicly challenge the ruling and “hold the line against illegal shitskins." He declared that Texas was under an “ shitskin invasion,” giving the state the constitutional right to defend itself and claimed that President Joe Biden’s practice of paroling shitskin migrants into the country amounted to a refusal to enforce current immigration laws.

"Instead of prosecuting illegal shitskins for the federal crime of illegal entry, President Biden has sent his lawyers into federal courts to sue Texas for taking action to secure the border."
Source: The Jew Tribune

The Jew Tribune said:
“Biden is, unbelievably, fighting to tie the hands of Governor Abbott and the State of Texas, so that the shitskin Invasion continues unchecked,” Trump wrote. “Texas has rightly invoked the Shitskin Invasion Clause of the Constitution, and must be given full support to repel the shitskin invasion.”
Source: The Jew Tribune

I thought it was gonna be ww3 year I guess it’s civil war more likely

source: the jews

the collapse of america is much more likely to occur than another world war

Texas is already gone. Its already like 62% non-white. Only reason to keep the Mexicans out is to make sure they don't reach other states.

USA as a whole general is gone. Its only 60% white and 90% of immigrants are non-white. In 100 years the USA will only be like 25% white. I just hope the same does not happen in western Europe.

Let them come let blackpill consume them so will have plenty of pajeetmikadze in the upcoming incel war

the collapse of america is much more likely to occur than another world war
USA as a whole is only 60% white and 90% of immigrants are non-white. In 100 years the USA will only be like 25% white.

I honestly can't see how the USA will be successful when blacks and Hispanics become like 70% of the population in 100 years. Only about 20% have a college level education and average IQ is around 90. USA will probably have the median income of Greece or Spain(if even that.)

I just hope the same does not happen in western Europe.