Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Grotesque posting on kiwi farms

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

Wtf is this shit, for being a blackpilled incel
He sure gots the nerve to be posting on there.
Someone care to explain?
Can we ban him for being a fakecel?

Fuck that fat fakecel piece of shit

Who cares about Kiwikucks.

I told you this guy was fake I've been calling him out on his shit. But no one wanted to side with me including the mods.

Also @Grotesque kys if that's you.

I don't see the reason why he should be banned. What lines? What reasoning?

Didn't they attack him a few times, he said something like that.

It is him he even agreed to one of the girls in the videos.

Wow. @SergeantIncel ban this faggot for siding with kiwikucks who are just as bad cucktears, maybe even worse because they're unaware ---> @Grotesque

That's hes a white knight female worshipper and not being incel.

He isn't "incel," I know that. But he's suffering just like the rest of us.

What specific sentences prove he's white knighting? I'm low IQ and can't see it.

Do you have more pictures or something? How is he whiteknighting?

The fact when i posted my videos he has sided with the women. Even in the recent video I posted he felt bad for the female.

The fact when i posted my videos he has sided with the women. Even in the recent video I posted he felt bad for the female.
His replies do seem a little suspicious.

His replies do seem a little suspicious.
Exactly especially posting on kiwi farms.
They wanted to verify me but I said fuck it.
I was trying to defend my honor on there.
Did you know he used to troll being a female?
Just imagine him larping as an incel.

Those posts are suspicious, but I don't think it's enough to outright say he's a white knight.

It could just be some cuck posing as him.

Holy shit
Screen Shot 2018 03 01 at 71340 PM

I think there may be a glitch with this feature.

45 people viewing this thread ffs

Those posts are suspicious, but I don't think it's enough to outright say he's a white knight.
C'mon man read between the posts he has made.
Any blackpilled person would smell this a mile away.

you trippin OP he's been mostly defending you (in your lolcow thread) and incels (in the community watch subforum). That post you screenshotted is just him being honest that he doesn't dickride everything you do.

He only recently started posting there -- he became a member when HE was a target of a lolcow thread a few months ago. Then when he started posting in your thread he was banned for not being verified....so he eventually decided to verify. ALL of his posts are voted "Dumb" by the dozens by the kiwifarmers. He's weathering the storm in a very hostile place to defend incels

you trippin OP he's been mostly defending you (in your lolcow thread) and incels (in the community watch subforum). That post you screenshotted is just him being honest that he doesn't dickride everything you do.

He only recently started posting there -- he became a member when HE was a target of a lolcow thread a few months ago. Then when he started posting in your thread he was banned for not being verified....so he eventually decided to verify. ALL of his posts are voted "Dumb" by the dozens by the kiwifarmers. He's weathering the storm in a very hostile place to defend incels
I don't believe it since
He sides with the females in my videos.
No incel would post in that garbage site.

What a cuck. He shouldn't post somewhere where they're anti-incel.

Saying there's a lot of drama today, would be an understatement.

What a cuck. He shouldn't post somewhere where they're anti-incel.
like I said, he was originally a target with his own lolcow thread but they faildoxxed him. I'd register too if those spergs put that much effort into trying to doxx me

That said, it's actually fairly amusing seeing his posts disrupt the bluepilled normie circle jerk stream in each thread tbh

How do you know it's really him and not just someone else using the name?

He's from cuckism.net. What do you expect?

How do you know it's really him and not just someone else using the name?
He verified. Before catfishman's thread he would occasionally post in the incels.is "community watch" thread, triggering the 'farmers to call for his verification (which is to presumably ensure against LARPing). He verified after he was thread-banned from catfishman's thread, so it's prob him

@subsaharan says he doesn't side or agree with the people at kiwifarms, so I don't see the problem.

This is no different than how many of us have trolled /r/inceltears. OP is just a crybaby.

Wtf is this shit, for being a blackpilled incel
He sure gots the nerve to be posting on there.
Someone care to explain?
Can we ban him for being a fakecel?

both of you are fakecels

you got doxxed by your ex-gf, serves you right I guess. He is at least ugly.

Btw Grotesque has a cute Asian gf that he smashes regularly

just lol if you think he's gonna be similar to you guys all the time

still a great guy imo

both of you are fakecels

you got doxxed by your ex-gf, serves you right I guess. He is at least ugly.
Serves me right because I had a gf in the past.
Look man just because I had a gf in the past doesn't mean anything.
I'm very aware everything is about looks and that I've struggled in the dating scene been rejected by females and can't get shit now due to female standards.

@Grotesque had damn well better be on finasteride and minoxidil at least.

If I were him I'd be on dutasteride and 200mg spironolactone and be doing everything I could to save up for a hair transplant.

https://incels.is/threads/catfish-video-tinder-roastie-meets-up-with-broke-chad.24444/

Here is one of the post
>thinks the female defeated me in dominating fashion
>obvious white knight mentality

I think it's more than a little absurd to accuse a man of playing the white knight for the maiden fair when he had his YouTube channel shut down due to, among other things, waxing poetic about the glories of dousing women's faces with acid. If he's guilty of pandering to a group, and a case certainly could be made that he is, it certainly isn't to the wicked matriarchy.

I have to agree with him; that video was both frustrating and disappointing. After all the work you've done, all the tricks works and risks taken, you were finally afforded an opportunity to record an amazing confrontation. She didn't run away or threaten to call the police. She was willing to actually have a conversation on camera.

Imagine the possibilities! You could have actually forced her to engage with a man so ugly that he was still a virgin in his thirties! You could have had a discussion about the hurt of being rejected by every women you've ever desired, looked at with disgust, having had every friendly smile met with a grimace of revulsion. She would have had her platitudes, he defense. But at the very least she was allowing the prosecution, for once, to speak. She may not have been convinced, but your audience, the jury sitting in judgement before you both, could have been. Assuming, of course, you had anything of substance to say and the skill to speak it.

Ah, but wait. From what I've seen, you've mentioned quite a few sexual conquests in the past. So you're certainly no virgin. You may not be an Adonis, but you're also no Caliban.

But no matter. Plenty of men have had sex in the past but, through the wickedness of mercurial Fate, find themselves unloved and alone for years upon years on end. Not virgins, but certainly incels. An incel now, you could have served as their mouthpiece, their advocate.

Ah, but wait. I've seen comments in one of your videos where you took serious issue with being called an incel. You despised that name and invoked all of your previous relationships to avoid being stained by it.

The stereotypical white knight online plays at defending women even though he doesn't actually give a good goddamn about them. It's all a game, a sham, a slimy gambit played for the chance of tricking his way into some affection or appreciation. He's the quintessential "nice guy" who has nothing authentically nice about him. He's a liar and a charlatan, willing to sell his soul for a pretty girl's smile.

The only difference between you and a "white knight" is that that latter is pandering to women while you're pandering to the men that no woman will ever love.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, right? And if you can't be a prince in Hell, well, maybe you can be a jester there. That's the great thing about Pandemonium, isn't it? Down in the subterranean ghettos where the actual monsters dwell, those deep places light is ashamed glow, it's far easier for a coward to pass himself off as a hero, and for a clown to play at being a king.

Holy shit bro. If he is a troll he's a damn dedicated one

Calm down, I haven't sided with Kiwicucks at all. They hate me. I hate them.

I'm essentially posting there to mock them for failing to dox me.

Don't diss my boy Grotesque