Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Grotesque posting on kiwi farms

Exactly especially posting on kiwi farms.
They wanted to verify me but I said fuck it.
I was trying to defend my honor on there.
Did you know he used to troll being a female?
Just imagine him larping as an incel.
He's not larping as an incel tho. He's admitted to banging chicks in the past and the only reason he doesn't say it much here is because it goes against the rules (bragging) and when he fucks someone, he goes on lookism and posts about it since it's against the rules here.

Also, a lotta incels have made accounts on kiwifarms trying to defend themselves. That beef between kiwifarms and sluthate in early 2015 I remember even mrz made an account there to defend his ephebophilic tendencies. He got banned I think lol.

I think it's more than a little absurd to accuse a man of playing the white knight for the maiden fair when he had his YouTube channel shut down due to, among other things, waxing poetic about the glories of dousing women's faces with acid. If he's guilty of pandering to a group, and a case certainly could be made that he is, it certainly isn't to the wicked matriarchy.

I have to agree with him; that video was both frustrating and disappointing. After all the work you've done, all the tricks works and risks taken, you were finally afforded an opportunity to record an amazing confrontation. She didn't run away or threaten to call the police. She was willing to actually have a conversation on camera.

Imagine the possibilities! You could have actually forced her to engage with a man so ugly that he was still a virgin in his thirties! You could have had a discussion about the hurt of being rejected by every women you've ever desired, looked at with disgust, having had every friendly smile met with a grimace of revulsion. She would have had her platitudes, he defense. But at the very least she was allowing the prosecution, for once, to speak. She may not have been convinced, but your audience, the jury sitting in judgement before you both, could have been. Assuming, of course, you had anything of substance to say and the skill to speak it.

Ah, but wait. From what I've seen, you've mentioned quite a few sexual conquests in the past. So you're certainly no virgin. You may not be an Adonis, but you're also no Caliban.

But no matter. Plenty of men have had sex in the past but, through the wickedness of mercurial Fate, find themselves unloved and alone for years upon years on end. Not virgins, but certainly incels. An incel now, you could have served as their mouthpiece, their advocate.

Ah, but wait. I've seen comments in one of your videos where you took serious issue with being called an incel. You despised that name and invoked all of your previous relationships to avoid being stained by it.

The stereotypical white knight online plays at defending women even though he doesn't actually give a good goddamn about them. It's all a game, a sham, a slimy gambit played for the chance of tricking his way into some affection or appreciation. He's the quintessential "nice guy" who has nothing authentically nice about him. He's a liar and a charlatan, willing to sell his soul for a pretty girl's smile.

The only difference between you and a "white knight" is that that latter is pandering to women while you're pandering to the men that no woman will ever love.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, right? And if you can't be a prince in Hell, well, maybe you can be a jester there. That's the great thing about Pandemonium, isn't it? Down in the subterranean ghettos where the actual monsters dwell, those deep places light is ashamed glow, it's far easier for a coward to pass himself off as a hero, and for a clown to play at being a king.
So pandering to females is a good thing?
Why would I white knight a female if she hasn't done anything for me. In the past I have been rejected and made foolish of females I can tell you how many times I've encountered females while being nice and then get utterly back stabbed in the process.
Least I can relate to these fellow individuals.
Also yes I bragged about my previous relationships only to prove that a non incel can support incel ideology in the process aswell.

At least @Grotesque makes interesting video content with good points.

You drink your own pee and let women verbally run circles around you at McDonalds.

I would rather you leave and he stay.

If it makes you feel any better, they finally banned me.

At least makes interesting video content with good points.

You drink your own pee and let women verbally run circles around you at McDonalds.

I would rather you leave and he stay.
At least catfishman is doing something you don’t have the balls to do. Can he make his content better sure but doesn’t change what he’s doing.

At least catfishman is doing something you don’t have the balls to do. Can he make his content better sure but doesn’t change what he’s doing.
his content gets worse and worse each time. he's a fucking broken record, too. he needs to change his game up and stop letting femoids control him in confrontations

you really think a piss-drinking pedophile is a good representative of us? he should be showing up to lay the wood on these cunts. his autism is astounding (coming from a fellow autist).

just because i dont spend all my time mildly inconvenienceing landwhales doesn't make him any better than me.

his content gets worse and worse each time. he's a fucking broken record, too. he needs to change his game up and stop letting femoids control him in confrontations

you really think a piss-drinking pedophile is a good representative of us? he should be showing up to lay the wood on these cunts. his autism is astounding (coming from a fellow autist).

just because i dont spend all my time mildly inconvenienceing landwhales doesn't make him any better than me.
Please tell me how grotesque is a better representation of us. His content is no better and he’s fucking a bitch. Like I said his content can be better but want catfishman to leave but grotesque to stay doesn’t make much sense.

Please tell me how grotesque is a better representation of us. His content is no better and he’s fucking a bitch. Like I said his content can be better but want catfishman to leave but grotesque to stay doesn’t make much sense.
I'd prefer they both stay tbh.

but once catpissman decided to shoot his stuttery mouth off and hate on one of our better users, i figured i'd remind everyone of what a fucking disaster he is.

Oh? Really? Then give me some ideas how to do and what to do wise guy?
How is my content getting worse and worse
If I'm uping my catfish anty? Did you see the video I posted about the tinder pedo chad?
Isn't that what you want? To prove females are desperate for chad?

Did you really drink your piss boyo? I missed that video.

How am I a fucking bitch? Least I'm contributing to this community since r/incels dissappeared. Why should I leave if I represent the blackpill as a whole.
I'm pushing the blackpill agenda with my videos. Also as a former normie I'm able to counteract what they have said as a whole.

How am I a fucking bitch? Least I'm contributing to this community since r/incels dissappeared. Why should I leave if I represent the blackpill as a whole.
I'm pushing the blackpill agenda with my videos. Also as a former normie I'm able to counteract what they have said as a whole.
He is not talking about you boyo, he is talking about Grotesque.

When did I call you a bitch lol I’m literally defending you

I'd prefer they both stay tbh.

but once catpissman decided to shoot his stuttery mouth off and hate on one of our better users, i figured i'd remind everyone of what a fucking disaster he is.
I wasn't hating on grotesque, he kept on giving subtle hints how he was white knighting.
C'mon siding with females in my videos and accusing me of harassment. Pretty normie like if you ask me.

Am i the only one who doesn't care at all?

So pandering to females is a good thing?
Why would I white knight a female if she hasn't done anything for me. In the past I have been rejected and made foolish of females I can tell you how many times I've encountered females while being nice and then get utterly back stabbed in the process.
Least I can relate to these fellow individuals.
Also yes I bragged about my previous relationships only to prove that a non incel can support incel ideology in the process aswell.

Criticizing you isn't the same as pandering to females. All females are bitches that will never change, but he's saying that in the video you could had the chance to really expose her since she was willing to actually talk to you. You could have gotten all of that on video, but you didn't. She craves Chad just like any other slut but you failed to expose that

Criticizing you isn't the same as pandering to females. All females are bitches that will never change, but he's saying that in the video you could had the chance to really expose her since she was willing to actually talk to you. You could have gotten all of that on video, but you didn't. She craves Chad just like any other slut but you failed to expose that
Yea you are right, thinking about it i should of tooken the opportunity to do that
But I've grown from my previous encounters.
I will take everything into consideration and will script everything I'll say.

im all for spreading the black pill, but why waste time on cucks? talking to a cuck is less productive than rotting

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, right? And if you can't be a prince in Hell, well, maybe you can be a jester there. That's the great thing about Pandemonium, isn't it?
This is metaphorical, right?