Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Group Project: "You're Our Karen" infuriates Beckys

Tristan Cel

Tristan Cel

Banned
-
Group projects: Don't look girls in the eye, if you are able. Keep interactions short. The best case scenario is they call you shy,,,,not creepy.

And when a pushy faked up feminist is the group leader, tell her she's the KAREN. Then laugh as if it's a private joke.

Let the karen do all the work.

Your job is to get isolated and rejected such that they start meeting without telling you.

......and to call the unbearable faked up Becky. KAREN....by mistake of course.

Last edited:
Isn’t Karen nowadays used by soys and bugmen to just mean a blonde hair foid nowadays, like “cracker” but for specifically blonde eyed boomer foids?

“Police help! That African American man stole my purse”

“Hehe what a karen, shouldn’t she know that calling the police on a black man is racist?”

Isn’t Karen nowadays used by soys and bugmen to just mean a blonde hair foid nowadays, like “cracker” but for specifically blonde eyed boomer foids?

“Hehe what a karen, shouldn’t she know that calling the police on a black man is racist?”
It's evolving.

Originally it meant hysterical female that tattles on people.

Now it can mean a girl who tries to take charge because she thinks all men are toxic.

Its mostly the "can i speak to your manager" type of white female i guess.

Yeah most of the time that's how it's used.

Yeah most of the time that's how it's used.
I dont agree tbh, the karen meme is used when a female over reacts to a simple problem (or creates the problem to complain over it by herself). Getting your bag stolen by someone is serious problem and its the norm to react to it (Reaction: “Police help! That African American man stole my purse”, felt the need to clarify). I mean, Karen's reaction is unique to Karen (This second Karen is the whole Karen population, not the one person) and she is called a Karen because of that reaction.

I dont agree tbh, the karen meme is used when a female over reacts to a simple problem (or creates the problem to complain over it by herself). Getting your bag stolen by someone is serious problem and its the norm to react to it (Reaction: “Police help! That African American man stole my purse”, felt the need to clarify). I mean, Karen's reaction is unique to Karen (This second Karen is the whole Karen population, not the one person) and she is called a Karen because of that reaction.
On reddit and twitter that's how it's used most of the time. It's only ever used for middle aged or older white women.

On reddit and twitter that's how it's used most of the time. It's only ever used for middle aged or older white women.
Ah i see, i only watched few youtube vids so i dont know how it evolved

Ah i see, i only watched few youtube vids so i dont know how it evolved
It's been attempted to be used by manosphere spaces as a description of a woman that can't mind her own business and complains out loud all the time but its most widespread use is calling out conservative white women imo.

karen is the most forced meme ever

It's been attempted to be used by manosphere spaces as a description of a woman that can't mind her own business and complains out loud all the time but its most widespread use is calling out conservative white women imo.
That actually was the original definition of a Karen by the men who invented the meme - a whiny foid who always complains, makes a mountain out of every molehill, is usually a feminist, typically is fat and has an ugly haircut, etc. - in other words, foids that we've all seen at some point in our lives and rolled our eyes at.

Libtards, not being able to come up with good memes themselves, hijacked the Karen meme and turned it into an anti-tradfoid thing. (not defending tradfoids at all, all foids are whores for Chad, just pointing out that "Karen" actually used to mean something coherent).

That actually was the original definition of a Karen by the men who invented the meme - a whiny foid who always complains, makes a mountain out of every molehill, is usually a feminist, typically is fat and has an ugly haircut, etc. - in other words, foids that we've all seen at some point in our lives and rolled our eyes at.
I see. Idk the exact origin of the Karen meme because Karen was still a common name before that meme.
Libtards, not being able to come up with good memes themselves, hijacked the Karen meme and turned it into an anti-tradfoid thing. (not defending tradfoids at all, all foids are whores for Chad, just pointing out that "Karen" actually used to mean something coherent).
Same with "simp." Now they use "simp" to mean niceguy that tries to excessively flirt with women he can't get when originally simp meant a guy that (whether he was in a relationship or not) privileged women over men.