Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Growing Up In a Masculine Environment Is Necessary For A Young Man

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I would rather grow up with a single father than a single mother. Atleast I would learn masculine values and be taught how to fight and be aggressive. I feel I turned out a little soy simply because I grew up with a single mother. And I know genetics is a huge factor for how aggressive/manly you'll turn out. But your upbringing and environment is such a big deal too. I look around at all the normie guys around me and I see how they got into sports from a young age. Football,MMA, Boxing Etc. Sports that let them release that aggression and that masculine energy.

How they used to play fight in the mud during primary school and nursery. And the 'not give a fuck' attitude they had. It's something I admire and really wish I had gotten when growing up.

It's why I think boys should be sent to a military-like summer camp or something like that during school years. Systems like that would help me become more masculine and high t. Which is necessary in a makes life in my opinion.

It hurts that I was mostly sheltered in my house playing video games. One thing alot of normie guys mog me in, is masculinity and just being high T in general. Yes,alot of them are quite ignorant and bluepilled ngl.

But they are hard and tough. And something I simply have to come to terms with myself and admit that I don't have.

Unfortunately, I didn't have many guy friends to teach me how to fight and my father wasn't around as much as my mother. So I never got that mentor on how to be strong in this world. Wish I had like a older brother or something. And was naturally scared of getting hit. Every male normie group will subconsciously test your masculinity when you start hanging out with them (playfighting, playing football together etc)

I'm obviously working on it by MMAmaxxing, gymtraining and trying to get In to more fights.

If I ever have a son,if I somehow make it. I will definitely give him the proper upbringing that I was never given.

The rough environment or proper upbringing is necessary for a young boys growth.

Sending your sons to a military camps sounds like sending them to become faggots :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My dad left before i was born and my mother was broke shit poor and didnt put me in sports :feelskek: my siblings mostly made remarks and dissasociated with me (most of them were already adults) so i never had that "old brother aspect" or the sibling bond. I got treated like shit.

Oh an being the only ethnic in my entire white family had an effect too.

This is not universal.

So, I got ganged up on as a kid, everyone tried to beat me.

That I really brought my soy side out really, I really knew and cared about the consequences of certain things like putting the right hand first or putting the left hand first.

I really knew what'll happen if I touch one of them. In my case the other two would jump me and kick me in my nuts and so on.

So, I see being raised the way you wanted to positively as well, but I don't think it'll make you any less soy. It'll make you more soy if anything.

This is not universal.

So, I got ganged up on as a kid, everyone tried to beat me.

That I really brought my soy side out really, I really knew and cared about the consequences of certain things like putting the right hand first or putting the left hand first.

I really knew what'll happen if I touch one of them. In my case the other two would jump me and kick me in my nuts and so on.

So, I see being raised the way you wanted to positively as well, but I don't think it'll make you any less soy. It'll make you more soy if anything.
I mean't being physically trained, athletically and in combat from a young age should be a necessity. But yes,I see your point. How do you suggest is the best way to be raised then without the outcome of becoming a soy?

I mean't being physically trained, athletically and in combat from a young age should be a necessity. But yes,I see your point. How do you suggest is the best way to be raised then without the outcome of becoming a soy?
Like I said, I see being soy as a good thing. Please morality and all of that is completely subjective and bound my time, location, consequences and rewards.

It's true they should be a necessity but for me they're useless if you don't have any consequence lined up next day.

I always worked hard when I was younger because I used to get beat up all the time.

When you know you'll have to face nothing tomorrow, then why work out? What's the point of working out then?

That's just my stance, why work yourself to death for literally nothing.

Since I don't get beat up now, I don't work that much(physical).

I totally agree. My very first post on this site was in a similar vein. I think its only a very recent phenomenon for men and women to spend time around one another all the time as a norm. Throughout most of human history, guys would hang around each other almost all the time, and only be around women when they came home to fuck the wife and go to bed, then wake up and off to be with other men again the next day - its no surprise that some of the strongest bonds between men that you'll ever find are between guys who served in the army together (although, don't get me wrong, I'd never join the army, since it pays shit and is cucked since it means serving soyciety)

It's why I think boys should be sent to a military-like summer camp or something like that during school years. Systems like that would help me become more masculine and high t. Which is necessary in a makes life in my opinion.
Which would mean that the short/weak boys would be easy targets.
It hurts that I was mostly sheltered in my house playing video games. One thing alot of normie guys mog me in, is masculinity and just being high T in general. Yes,alot of them are quite ignorant and bluepilled ngl.
You rotting in your house playing video games is a symptom, not a cause.
But they are hard and tough. And something I simply have to come to terms with myself and admit that I don't have.
No, they are not. The vast majority of them would not be able to live in our shoes without killing themselves in a few months.

Unfortunately, I didn't have many guy friends to teach me how to fight and my father wasn't around as much as my mother. So I never got that mentor on how to be strong in this world. Wish I had like a older brother or something. And was naturally scared of getting hit. Every male normie group will subconsciously test your masculinity when you start hanging out with them (playfighting, playing football together etc)
The whole "get the mentor on how to be strong in this world" thing actually means learning the necessary coping skills that you need as a bottom 80% man.
The rough environment or proper upbringing is necessary for a young boys growth.
So you support male competition? In order for a man to win this competition, he needs to be strong. And when I say strong, I mean actual genetic potential. If you are a short male, you are doomed to be bullied at least once, or if you're overall weak.

BTW, before you accuse me of being riddled with soy, I did have a father who tried to make me strong by getting into sports. Guess what, girls don't like ugly guys who play sports. It's not some magical thing that makes you a man, it just makes your body better and you learn to cope better.

Last edited:
Both upbringing and genetics matter. It's impossible to turn a cat into tiger like it's impossible to turn ugly subhuman into 'real man' since being successful with the opposite sex is one of the main signs of masculinity.

don't agree lol.

would rather do the bare minimum to ascend/enjoy women or whatever

No, they are not. The vast majority of them would not be able to live in our shoes without killing themselves in a few months.

The whole "get the mentor on how to be strong in this world" thing actually means learning the necessary coping skills that you need as a bottom 80% man.

So you support male competition? In order for a man to win this competition, he needs to be strong. And when I say strong, I mean actual genetic potential. If you are a short male, you are doomed to be bullied at least once, or if you're overall weak.

BTW, before you accuse me of being riddled with soy, I did have a father who tried to make me strong by getting into sports. Guess what, girls don't like ugly guys who play sports. It's not some magical thing that makes you a man, it just makes your body better and you learn to cope better.
I simply mean't being physically strong to not be a pushover. It might not help with getting girls as much but it surely will prevent bullying during teen years. Kids would know that you would fight back and stop fucking around with you. I would rather be that than a weak pretty boy like the ones you see on tikok. I mean, can you fight? If so, don't take that for granted. A couple punches to the gut for me and I'm already down and out of breath. Normies can fight for 10 minutes straight non stop with pure rage.

agreed to death.

don't agree lol.

would rather do the bare minimum to ascend/enjoy women or whatever
This is not just necessary for that. It's also to learn how to fight and defend yourself at a young age.

I simply mean't being physically strong to not be a pushover. It might not help with getting girls as much but it surely will prevent bullying during teen years. Kids would know that you would fight back and stop fucking around with you. I would rather be that than a weak pretty boy like the ones you see on tikok. I mean, can you fight? If so, don't take that for granted. A couple punches to the gut for me and I'm already down and out of breath. Normies can fight for 10 minutes straight non stop with pure rage.
Women don't care about how long you can fight. The pretty boys that you make fun off get more girls than this forum combined, but that's because they're attractive. I wasn't bullied (physically), but that was because I wasn't short. If I were short, I definitely would have gotten bullied.

Single mothers are the root cause of most society's problems.

Women don't care about how long you can fight. The pretty boys that you make fun off get more girls than this forum combined, but that's because they're attractive. I wasn't bullied (physically), but that was because I wasn't short. If I were short, I definitely would have gotten bullied.
Well maybe if you were bullied physically you would relate and understand where I'm coming from. But obviously you haven't, so you can't emphasize. A prettyboy can still get bullied and beaten up out of jealousy from insecurity from other normie men. And honestly the name 'prettyboy' sound so gay and something I wouldn't be proud of being called. I would rather be a tough masculine chadlite/chad. Atleast I can get foids and get respected + feared by normie men.

Nothing cool about getting beat up easily.

I would rather grow up with a single father than a single mother. Atleast I would learn masculine values and be taught how to fight and be aggressive. I feel I turned out a little soy simply because I grew up with a single mother. And I know genetics is a huge factor for how aggressive/manly you'll turn out. But your upbringing and environment is such a big deal too. I look around at all the normie guys around me and I see how they got into sports from a young age. Football,MMA, Boxing Etc. Sports that let them release that aggression and that masculine energy.

How they used to play fight in the mud during primary school and nursery. And the 'not give a fuck' attitude they had. It's something I admire and really wish I had gotten when growing up.

I'm obviously working on it by MMAmaxxing, gymtraining and trying to get In to more fights.

If I ever have a son,if I somehow make it. I will definitely give him the proper upbringing that I was never given.

Not just that but how to be a handyman with yourself. I didnt know how to change a wheel, change lights, pass energy to other car, paint walls, change floors, build chairs or tables and a large etc before I met a male teacher.

That because I was raised with women and they always had a handyman to do that stuff.

Agree. The OP has some :redpill: delusions.

However, the handsomeness of a pretty boy meant good health in the past. Or at least that is my headcanon. The more handsome you are the healthier you were.

But that shit is outdated nowdays and means nothing or little with medical advances.

Well maybe if you were bullied physically you would relate and understand where I'm coming from. But obviously you haven't, so you can't emphasize. A prettyboy can still get bullied and beaten up out of jealousy from insecurity from other normie men. And honestly the name 'prettyboy' sound so gay and something I wouldn't be proud of being called. I would rather be a tough masculine chadlite/chad. Atleast I can get foids and get respected + feared by normie men.

Nothing cool about getting beat up easily.
I would rather be a prettyboy Chad, instead of an incel who doesn't get bullied and gets ignored all the time. Better to be a masculine Chad, but I'd do anything to be born as a prettyboy Chad instead of my current situation.

Agree. The OP has some :redpill: delusions.

However, the handsomeness of a pretty boy meant good health in the past. Or at least that is my headcanon. The more handsome you are the healthier you were.

But that shit is outdated nowdays and means nothing or little with medical advances.
I had multiple health issues that were genetic (including genital malformations that had to be corrected through surgeries, because my dad who also had them just had to have a son), but the reality is that attractive people don't necessarily have to be healthy. And OP, you're not gonna get girls because you're "masculine". It's about the FACE.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
from my class in elementary schools, of 4 guys that were with single moms
1 is in jail
1 is dead from drugs
1 is incel with no job
1 is mentally ill incel, neonazi who beats up women and records animal torture videos
Yeah singe mothers really are the root cause for alot of problems males face in life

I had multiple health issues that were genetic (including genital malformations that had to be corrected through surgeries, because my dad who also had them just had to have a son), but the reality is that attractive people don't necessarily have to be healthy. And OP, you're not gonna get girls because you're "masculine". It's about the FACE.
Being Strong,Good Looking, And NT is what helps you be a Dom mogger and respected in normie male groups.

Prettyboy chad will get bullied by his normie friends and have to endure teasing. So he'll most likely hangout with women more

Being Strong,Good Looking, And NT is what helps you be a Dom mogger and respected in normie male groups.

Prettyboy chad will get bullied by his normie friends and have to endure teasing. So he'll most likely hangout with women more
And get all the women. So prettyboy Chad has the last laugh. Why do you care about impressing normies so much?:redpill::redpill::redpill:

This happened because of evil woman.

Your genetics determine your behavior anyways.

Yeah singe mothers really are the root cause for alot of problems males face in life
Black male chads leave mother's behind therefore it's chads and humanitys fault for failing me

You absolutely must be doing martial arts at the very least. I stopped fighting at a young age because I was super shit at it like a lot of people

Single mothers are the root cause of most society's problems.
No, kids don’t need a father, most dads are assholes who shit on their son for no reason, OP’s thread is retarded

Bro being a bitch is hell. Sometimes every day is just suifuel due to humiliation and disrespect. Be thankful your dad put you in sports.

Last edited:
I wasn’t short and still got bullied :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Bro being a bitch is hell. Sometimes every day is just suifuel due to humiliation and disrespect. Be thankful your dad put you in sports.
I don't have any experience with being a bitch, but I sure think that I would still end up as an incel.

Yeah but imagine a bitch and a cel.
Come to think of it, it does sound quite worse.
How exactly were you bullied then? Didn't people fear you or something? They sure didn't bother me. Although I guess you could say that I did have some strength.

agreed to death

No, kids don’t need a father, most dads are assholes who shit on their son for no reason, OP’s thread is retarded
Well that's your experience. A healthy relationship with your father. Can teach you masculine values. Especially teaching you how fight and stand up for yourself.

I agree that dads can have an ego and use their children for a quick power trip. But I meant a healthy minded father.

I don't have any experience with being a bitch, but I sure think that I would still end up as an incel.
Lucky you. I was a bitch. Did you have a father growing up?

You absolutely must be doing martial arts at the very least. I stopped fighting at a young age because I was super shit at it like a lot of people
Yes, I'm gymaxxing. But Im definitely going to practice martial arts once I get the money. I could got this local boxing gym nearby. But I get bullied by the coach and hes a bit racist. So yeah. That's my situation

Yeah but imagine a bitch and a cel.

6’1 :worryfeels:
Your 6'1. Tf. Is that legal here?
Not that I have a problem with it but some fellow users on this site would get pretty mad and try their best to get you banned. I remember mentioning I had an 8 inch dick and how it doesn't help. Still a swarm of angrycels tagging mods tryna get me banned. Just giving you a heads up.

But, hey. You've been here longer than me so you should know.

Lucky you. I was a bitch. Did you have a father growing up?
They got divorced when I was 8, but my mother "let" him have more contact with me.