Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today, a sub5 got beated in the bus by young guy for talking to a girl

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
True story, it happened a few hours ago.

I was on the bus coming back home after my gym workout, i hear people talking loud, i think nothing about it, but it get louder and louder and then the fight begin.

A dark skin black fight a young Tyron who mog him geneticaly, taller, more beautiful than the dark skin black who's short, not beautiful at all, i would not be surprise if this man was an incel for real.

The reason of the fight ? Tyron couldn't support the fact that the sub5 was talking to a girl, who's young, cute and beautiful.

I know that if that guy was not sub5 and more younger, i think he is 40, he wouldn't took a punch from the young Tyron, what make me sad and laught at the same time is that in the end the girl will probably get excited at home thinking about the fact that men fighted for her and she will masturbate thinking about the young Tyron :feelskek:

Sub5 Always loose, ALWAYS :feelsclown:

I have a theory that racism is more about looks than race
I bet tyrone never experiences racism especially in this modern society that is very soft compared to the sub5 nigga

I bet tyrone never experiences racism especially in this modern society that is very soft compared to the sub5 nigga
A Chad is a chad, regardless of race

Of cours it is, every ugly arab and black are left alone, nobody want to talk to them, the uglier you are the more you are classified as criminal, thieft, rapiste, terrorist :fuk:

Of cours it is, every ugly arab and black are left alone, nobody want to talk to them, the uglier you are the more you are classified as criminal, thieft, rapiste, terrorist :fuk:
Brutal tahts why I say foids are more eugenists than nazis

day in the life of a sub5 be like

Foids enjoy the violence
I forgot to mention that in the end, when most of people who's been present during the fight have been gone, he talked to the girl and asked to her " why did you said nothing ? If you said that it was okey they wouldn't have fight me " she said nothing.

The guy do not even realise how much she must hate him for being short and not looking good, and old :feelskek:

Was she tyrone gf?

Average day in France :lul:

Brutal tahts why I say foids are more eugenists than nazis
nazi eugenics was fucking okay though? even if youre not on board theoretically you would at the very least have to bestow them with credit for being benevolent enough to finish off the undesirables. what do foids and soyciety do to alter the gene pool? they isolate you from everything and make you rot till the end of your lives. one is clearly better than the other

Was she tyrone gf?
I don't know, maybe, but if she wasn't his gf you can be sur that now she want to be his gf for sur, I bet the manlet who got recket think in his mind that the girl would have choosed him if she had the choice ahahah idiot, this why he asked her in the end why she said nothing, bro she do not care about you, she was probably starting to get wet seeing you almost being knockdown by the Tyrone

All baguettecels need to voituremaxx

All baguettecels need to voituremaxx
Everyone should voituremaxx, having a car is really important, even a basic one, i feel like unless you live in the center of paris or any big city with a lot of transport avaible, you can't stepup in life without a car.

Everyone should voituremaxx, having a car is really important, even a basic one, i feel like unless you live in the center of paris or any big city with a lot of transport avaible, you can't stepup in life without a car.
I agree even a shitbox car is better than paying for the bus like an old bum.

Lighter skinned blacks do better in society than darker shades as they're permitted to when it's looks based.

À moins que ce soit un misanthrope, la plupart des hommes sont des esclavages des femmes.

Les femmes veulent que les hommes se battent l'un contre l'autre. Les femmes détestent les hommes faibles et veulent que ça souffre.

True story, it happened a few hours ago.

I was on the bus coming back home after my gym workout, i hear people talking loud, i think nothing about it, but it get louder and louder and then the fight begin.

A dark skin black fight a young Tyron who mog him geneticaly, taller, more beautiful than the dark skin black who's short, not beautiful at all, i would not be surprise if this man was an incel for real.

The reason of the fight ? Tyron couldn't support the fact that the sub5 was talking to a girl, who's young, cute and beautiful.

I know that if that guy was not sub5 and more younger, i think he is 40, he wouldn't took a punch from the young Tyron, what make me sad and laught at the same time is that in the end the girl will probably get excited at home thinking about the fact that men fighted for her and she will masturbate thinking about the young Tyron :feelskek:

Sub5 Always loose, ALWAYS :feelsclown:
you should of been his friend and invite him here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back