Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gtfih I met an incel irl

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★
Theres a discord I joined thats dedicated to meetups and such. You are assigned to a region and someone from the town I lived in wanted to meet up with anyone that happened to be there. I was in town at the time, so we agreed to meet at a restaurant we both knew. He suggested the restaurant and it happened to be the one restaurant I know. He is a 30 year old autistic NEET who has no gf, he said he regularly posts on 4chan. He has heard of looksmaxxing but I did not want to question further. We talked and had a good time but I wonder if any of you guys have had something similar happen.

wow man good for you

cute date

Cheesecel

Try to befriend him

sounds kinda gay

Try to befriend him
I mean thats my intention, not too often this happens, we had a blast talking about shit you'd only find here

Theres a discord I joined thats dedicated to meetups and such. You are assigned to a region and someone from the town I lived in wanted to meet up with anyone that happened to be there. I was in town at the time, so we agreed to meet at a restaurant we both knew. He suggested the restaurant and it happened to be the one restaurant I know. He is a 30 year old autistic NEET who has no gf, he said he regularly posts on 4chan. He has heard of looksmaxxing but I did not want to question further. We talked and had a good time but I wonder if any of you guys have had something similar happen.
Awww did you guys make out?
sounds kinda gay

dm me the discord link:feelsdevil: