Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (GTFIH) Killing a woman is showing her mercy (here's what you should do instead)

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I'm tired of hearing about men killing their wives or people shooting the man their wife cheated on with. I've seen a lot of videos of men even shooting themselves in front of their cheating girlfriend as if that would affect her in any way jfl, if anything that would give her an ego boost that will last even past her 30s.

We are all incels and live shit lives purely because we don't have the bone structure or genetics to not be suicidal. We don't have looks, that's why our life is utter shit. In fact, most of us would rather be dead than to live another 10 years being ugly. So, if all a woman really has is her looks (don't spew the muh tinder experiment because trust me in real life a truly ugly woman will have a hard time in life just look at the reddit femcels, which is true they are chadsexual and picky but at the same time they are still suffering).

I advise any of you that are thinking of going ER or getting revenge on anyone (in Minecraft) DEATH IS NOT THE FUCKING ANSWER. Killing someone is showing them mercy, you're ridding them of anything they have to go through later in life or releasing them from pain they already suffer from in the past. Trust me, we all unironically want to die, life is truly meaningless, and everything is a cope.

Instead of killing someone (in Minecraft), pour acid all over their bodies and mutilate their genitals so they are unable to even pleasure themselves when they're alone. Don't just pour acid on their face, do it to their body to so they won't be a "butter face". Ruin every part of them, even remove their teeth, make them blind in one eye, cut off their ears so they're deaf, remove their vocal cords so they can't talk or communicate anymore, amputate their legs and arms, make them a fucking wheelchair bound vegetable. Do whatever it is to mutilate them or make their life harder than it already is. Trust me, even if you do this to a woman, she will suffer.

If you think a burn victim woman is going to live a good life looking like this then just fucking lol on you.

View: https://youtu.be/NfgtKevBPGE?si=pb_nrpqY90AjyvhP

Also I saw this on tiktok, a man throws a brick at a woman (btw it turned out he didn't even throw a brick at her she had an allergic reaction to something and lied about it) and it made her face deformed, look at this bitch spazzing out as if her life is over jfl. Trust me on this, death is showing a person kindness. You need to mutilate a person in order to get true revenge.

View: https://youtu.be/Xg2bAbYZQmk?si=CAMjELCs1tW_6Qzy

I'm tired of hearing about men killing their wives or people shooting the man their wife cheated on with. I've seen a lot of videos of men even shooting themselves in front of their cheating girlfriend as if that would affect her in any way jfl, if anything that would give her an ego boost that will last even past her 30s.

We are all incels and live shit lives purely because we don't have the bone structure or genetics to not be suicidal. We don't have looks, that's why our life is utter shit. In fact, most of us would rather be dead than to live another 10 years being ugly. So, if all a woman really has is her looks (don't spew the muh tinder experiment because trust me in real life a truly ugly woman will have a hard time in life just look at the reddit femcels, which is true they are chadsexual and picky but at the same time they are still suffering).

I advise any of you that are thinking of going ER or getting revenge on anyone (in Minecraft) DEATH IS NOT THE FUCKING ANSWER. Killing someone is showing them mercy, you're ridding them of anything they have to go through later in life or releasing them from pain they already suffer from in the past. Trust me, we all unironically want to die, life is truly meaningless, and everything is a cope.

Instead of killing someone (in Minecraft), pour acid all over their bodies and mutilate their genitals so they are unable to even pleasure themselves when they're alone. Don't just pour acid on their face, do it to their body to so they won't be a "butter face". Ruin every part of them, even remove their teeth, make them blind in one eye, cut off their ears so they're deaf, remove their vocal cords so they can't talk or communicate anymore, amputate their legs and arms, make them a fucking wheelchair bound vegetable. Do whatever it is to mutilate them or make their life harder than it already is. Trust me, even if you do this to a woman, she will suffer.

If you think a burn victim woman is going to live a good life looking like this then just fucking lol on you.

View: https://youtu.be/NfgtKevBPGE?si=pb_nrpqY90AjyvhP

Also I saw this on tiktok, a man throws a brick at a woman (btw it turned out he didn't even throw a brick at her she had an allergic reaction to something and lied about it) and it made her face deformed, look at this bitch spazzing out as if her life is over jfl. Trust me on this, death is showing a person kindness. You need to mutilate a person in order to get true revenge.

View: https://youtu.be/Xg2bAbYZQmk?si=CAMjELCs1tW_6Qzy

Jfc the comments on that video, typical bluepilled bs. I'm genuinely sorry for that kid, thats a ruined and terrible form of life. Its not worth living at this stage

Three orifices aint worth jail time

Three orifices aint worth jail time
Thats why you rope after but tbh what's the difference between jail and your current life. At least in jail you have goyslop, you can make actual friends in there. You're already trapped in a cage in the "outside" world. Might as well say fuck it.

Jfc the comments on that video, typical bluepilled bs. I'm genuinely sorry for that kid, thats a ruined and terrible form of life. Its not worth living at this stage
Legit and the dude is coping too, "I'm a very happy person". Yeah right, people that have to announce they're happy are usually the most fucking miserable. He cries himself to sleep at night wondering what he could've looked like if he didn't get burnt. Anyone allowing disabled people to continue living is a terrible fucking person that only says they should live for "morality" points. Which is all people seem to care about these days because we live in an era of Narcissicm.

I remember back then they would kill disabled people. Wish we could bring those types of people back, they were doing a good job not allowing them to grow past the age of 5 so they can experience a terrible life and die alone and cold once their parents die and they have no one to take care of them.

Thats why you rope after but tbh what's the difference between jail and your current life. At least in jail you have goyslop, you can make actual friends in there. You're already trapped in a cage in the "outside" world. Might as well say fuck it.
I almost wish I was in prison bc its not that much worse than my life. I'd get raped tho, so idk, you'd have to commit a major crime to wind up in your own cell in a federal prison where you're isolated from gen pop im guessing.

Legit and the dude is coping too, "I'm a very happy person". Yeah right, people that have to announce they're happy are usually the most fucking miserable. He cries himself to sleep at night wondering what he could've looked like if he didn't get burnt. Anyone allowing disabled people to continue living is a terrible fucking person that only says they should live for "morality" points. Which is all people seem to care about these days because we live in an era of Narcissicm.

I remember back then they would kill disabled people. Wish we could bring those types of people back, they were doing a good job not allowing them to grow past the age of 5 so they can experience a terrible life and die alone and cold once their parents die and they have no one to take care of them.
I wish my father had fulfilled a parents mercy by killing me as a child. He and my mom brought an abomination into this world, and for what? Their own selfish desires. They'll never even remotely comprehend the mental torture my daily existence is

I wish my father had fulfilled a parents mercy by killing me as a child. He and my mom brought an abomination into this world, and for what? Their own selfish desires. They'll never even remotely comprehend the mental torture my daily existence is
Dude we are exactly the same wtf, I say the same shit to my parents almost once a week.

Lol in some ways it could be an upgrade for me. I could make friends just focus on gymmaxxing probably do a massive nofap streak it would feel like a reset maybe only thing is I could not have copes like video games and tv shows so that is the bad part

And chances are you'll get a much more mitigated sentence, like you'll be out in 10 years, maybe less.

Another day another glowie or reddit infiltrator sigh. Do you faggots ever get bored of this?

I agree if you make a quick getaway and no witnesses come forward you'll have succeeded in your mission.

Yep i've said this too. though most victims end up suiciding i think which means escaping the suffering

More ideas:

View: https://i.imgur.com/76a3KHj.png

View: https://i.imgur.com/mE91Xq2.png

She was only let out to be raped, tortured, beaten, electrocuted or stretched on a rack. :feelscomfy:

View: https://i.imgur.com/o9QKUm5.png

:feelsYall:

Prisoners might torture you for "daring" to hurt a wahmen