Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based GTFIH weebcel triggers post wall foids HAHAHAHAHA

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★
Screenshot from 2019 12 18 14 39 42

saint smegmacel sharing a screenshot which will trigger cum drenched whores

Screenshot from 2019 12 18 14 42 48

LOOK AT THE COPE HAHAHAHAHA, im the guy at bottom, if i get banned i will be satisfied since i know i have triggered the smegmacel
Screenshot from 2019 12 18 14 44 56

:feels::soy:

COPE HAHAHAHHAHA

'highiqposter' destroyed that guy with his autism, based

mainlander is based ngl

penislossus ngl

thats me bro :worryfeels: TF u calling me autistic for
it's quality autism to talk about random shit, that guy doesn't know what hit him

Rule #1 at IT is that logic and reason don't matter, all that matters is a pro femoid narrative.

Imagine actually trying to promote throwing your sausage down a hallway.

IT is seething.

high IQ post. A cuck can't comprehend it

Honestly, he's right. Dan Bilzerian has moneymaxxed but he pays a lot to keep his overused cumdumpsters, while on the other hand top 0,1% 15-year-old gigachad takes virginities of hot teenage foids.

@Mainländer damn you are based
full

@Mainländer based as it gets

it means she's turned on bro :soy:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You just know these cucks are having sex with 85 year old women with vaginas that resemble chasms, meanwhile Chad has a 16 year old foid soaking wet and turned on yet she's still tighter than ever.

Let them cope all they want with their roast beef vaginas.

Thank you everyone, I lost to the amount of cope in that IT thread as well :lul:

Brazilian Sigma has been posting my stuff to IT 24/7 as of late. He spends all day everyday reading through what I've written here, I think he's planning to write a book about Mainländerism. I never thought I would have such a zealous fan, feels good tbh.

Also, I meant "powerful" and not "power" in that post.

Thank you everyone, I lost to the amount of cope in that IT thread as well :lul:

Brazilian Sigma has been posting my stuff to IT 24/7 as of late. He spends all day everyday reading through what I've written here, I think he's planning to write a book about Mainländerism. I never thought I would have such a zealous fan, feels good tbh.

Also, I meant "powerful" and not "power" in that post.
statusmog me

Rule #1 at IT is that logic and reason don't matter, all that matters is a pro femoid narrative.
How can cucks these days be such faggots to make rules like that? Their sick inferior mentality keeps telling them it will help get them pussy one day. Meanwhile a chad can spit in a rostie's face immediately after meeting her, then he'll go on to fuck her half an hour later.

How can cucks these days be such faggots to make rules like that? Their sick inferior mentality keeps telling them it will help get them pussy one day. Meanwhile a chad can spit in a rostie's face immediately after meeting her, then he'll go on to fuck her half an hour later.
Their entire outlook is formed by authority and consensus. They don't want to stray from the herd because that's what "the bad guys" do.

Their entire outlook is formed by authority and consensus. They don't want to stray from the herd because that's what "the bad guys" do.
If it doesn't fall in line with those two things then they won't talk about it. No wonder there are no funny or innovative cucks. They have too many self made mental blocks.

Soys and foids still deny that loose roast beef holes are caused by excessive penetration by a multitude of chad cocks so the responses are pretty much what I'd expect.

If it doesn't fall in line with those two things then they won't talk about it. No wonder there are no funny or innovative cucks. They have too many self made mental blocks.
They cannot even entertain an idea or look at something from another point of view if society promotes a certain view or agenda about something. They'll instead just repeat what they've been told, not even trying to experiment with an idea in their own minds on their own terms. Literal NPCs, actual people who's minds are molded by a real hive mind. Medieval peasants had a more diverse range of thought.

They cannot even entertain an idea or look at something from another point of view if society promotes a certain view or agenda about something. They'll instead just repeat what they've been told, not even trying to experiment with an idea in their own minds on their own terms. Literal NPCs, actual people who's minds are molded by a real hive mind. Medieval peasants had a more diverse range of thought.
Being an NPC cuck is dangerous. It might work for foids to be NPCs, because they benefit the most from the current narrative, but if a man is an NPC his whole life will be centered around serving others he feels inferior to. That's why foids would rather be cat ladies than be in relationships with NPC cucks. They're low iq, submissive, and usually don't make a lot of money.

Anything that threatens the hyperinflated female SMV is seen as a threat to gynocentric society and met with a frenzied reaction.

The JBpill, finding roast flaps or obesity unattractive, legalised prostitution, the possibility of more advanced sex bots, Chadlite playing videogames, stigmatisation of settling for a post-500-cock single mother as a normie betabuxxer who fucked less than 5 times or never, blackpill science getting exposed despite unwillingness to fund controversial research...

I wonder if we'll live to see a tipping point, whatever that might be, where the hookup culture and nanny-state fueled female SMV bubble bursts.