Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel guaranteed ascension (gtfih)

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
learn to lucid dream niggas
you can fuck a gigastacy every night
its legit

Last edited:
I should've luciddreammaxxed in high school in order to make sleeping something to actually look forward to and so I could squeeze every last millimeter out of my growth plates before they closed. I never slept when I was in school because it took me away from my copes

I should've luciddreammaxxed in high school in order to make sleeping something to actually look forward to and so I could squeeze every last millimeter out of my growth plates before they closed. I never slept when I was in school because it took me away from my copes
how tall are you

i can't lucid dream about that tbh
lucid dream needs concentration and relaxation which can't be achieved when aroused
wet dreams typically happen unintentionally

Wow, problem solved time to pack it up now.

5'7 ¾ with a buzzcut, probably under 5'7 ½ barefoot since I was wearing vans when I measured myself
finished ngl
i can't lucid dream about that tbh
lucid dream needs concentration and relaxation which can't be achieved when aroused
wet dreams typically happen unintentionally
yeah strong emotions, especially arousal can startle you awake tbh
it takes practice but its possible, ive had them before
and wet dreams are a different thing altogether you have no control over anyhting
Wow, problem solved time to pack it up now.
keep barking for my ingenious solution to inceldom
yo've been here for 3 years now with no ascension in sight
might as well give it a go, eh?

finished ngl
Yep. Some men were just never meant to play the game at all. But hey at least I still have my great personality, that's all that matters! :D

You never had a wet dream cuz you're a chronic coomer nigga :feelshaha:
this Wednesday , i almost had a wet dream , i didn't coom for a week but when i was going to penetrate i woke up from being extremely aroused . i immediately tied mt balls and cock with a vga cable and started to masturbate rigorously

this Wednesday , i almost had a wet dream , i didn't coom for a week but when i was going to penetrate i woke up from being extremely aroused . i immediately tied mt balls and cock with a vga cable and started to masturbate rigorously

Nicolas cage laughing laugh GIF on GIFER - by Meztizilkree

srs?

:dafuckfeels:

Unironically speaking, lucid dreaming is a great cope and is possibly the closest I'll ever get to fucking any foid.
Feels real as shit, too.

Was able to lucid dream, but I only got to hug a foid for several seconds.

Last edited:
Had a lucid dream, but I only got to hug a foid for several seconds.
that’s good
you need to get better at stabilizing the dream, they can last for up to several minutes
try not to get too excited as strong emotions will startle you awake

to stabilize the dream, interact with the environment (touch things, look around, use your senses etc)

once you get better at stabilizing the dream you can start manipulating it

that’s good
you need to get better at stabilizing the dream, they can last for up to several minutes
try not to get too excited as strong emotions will startle you awake

to stabilize the dream, interact with the environment (touch things, look around, use your senses etc)

once you get better at stabilizing the dream you can start manipulating it
Usually spinning around or rubbing your hands together does the trick.

Usually spinning around or rubbing your hands together does the trick.
yeah rubbing hands is a good one, so is touching the ground
in my experience spinning around makes me disoriented (and I usually wake up after) so I wouldn’t recommend it

^^
it’s one of the best copes there is and the closest you’ll ever get to fucking a Stacy in this life so might as well try tbqh