Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thugmaxxing on here is misunderstood

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I feel like people mix thugmaxxing and NT or low inhib maxxing. You don’t have to be an actual thug to talk in Zoomer slang or have yourself not take disrespect. The majority of Zoomers may speak in a certain way but that doesn’t = actual thugmaxxing nor is them vaping even actual thugmaxxing.

Also actual thugmaxxing to get women is stupid to do? The women into actual ones and the girls these guys slay are awful lol. These are legit loud, ghetto, obnoxious, ugly rats that legit no incel on this forum should even go for unless they want to betabuxx.

Dude these women will legit make your life a living hell. They will walk all over you, attack you and literally cuck u hard. I would never consider it an ascension if someone got with a city rat foid.

nope it’s HQNP foids only. Prime brooke shields archetype or fucking death

@RealSchizo @Ci Jey

Being neurotypical is mostly how our brains are wired. Using ebonics and slangs is the way zoomers try to sound cool, when in reality they are just copying Blacks. "Bro", "blud", "y'all", "no cap", "lowkey". I never speak like this, and I'm neurotypical.

Thugmaxxing nigger only

Being neurotypical is mostly how our brains are wired. Using ebonics and slangs is the way zoomers try to sound cool, when in reality they are just copying Blacks. "Bro", "blud", "y'all", "no cap", "lowkey". I never speak like this, and I'm neurotypical.
Yup I used to speak like this to fit in as much ofc it didn’t work because I’m non NT. However yea all Zoomers speak like this basically but they use more updated terms even.

Yup I used to speak like this to fit in as much ofc it didn’t work because I’m non NT. However yea all Zoomers speak like this basically but they use more updated terms even.
Some neurodivergent outcasts often pose as neurotypical by using ebonics and typing like zoomers. I got their back in high school, but God, did I find it retarded. LOL.

Some neurodivergent outcasts often pose as neurotypical by using ebonics and typing like zoomers. I got their back in high school, but God, did I find it retarded. LOL.
True lmfao def a very common thing.

it's all about looks

llol I did this

Cope Betabuxxing a hoodrat goblina Is a cuck trait
Who said anything about betabuxxing ? If you reject a lets say MTB just because she doesnt look like Brooke Shield then you are a volcel

Thugmaxxing works but im too poor

Who said anything about betabuxxing ? If you reject a lets say MTB just because she doesnt look like Brooke Shield then you are a volcel
Obviously I’m not going to do that.

Thugmaxxing works but im too poor
That’s literally what most thug maxxers are :lul: Bro that’s one of the essentials. You can’t be too poor to thug maxx only too rich ur supposed to be too poor

That’s literally what most thug maxxers are :lul: Bro that’s one of the essentials. You can’t be too poor to thug maxx only too rich ur supposed to be too poor
No. I never see local thugs wearing off brand cheap clothes. I never see them wearing 50$ shoes. Its always 200$ nike air max . Always dolce gabbana glases and some watch.

You mean you wouldnt reject a MTB ?
I wouldn’t reject a 0/10 deformed cripple foid dude
No. I never see local thugs wearing off brand cheap clothes.
Yea they steal it’s that’s why. You know that right bro they steal it lol if not they just use whatever welfare checks they get on shit like that.

No. I never see local thugs wearing off brand cheap clothes. I never see them wearing 50$ shoes. Its always 200$ nike air max . Always dolce gabbana glases and some watch.
It's usually fake or stolen.

In California saying bro and dude is like the equivalent of saying sir

Blacks are the most incel race in the west

Blacks are the most incel race in the west
No they aren’t and u don’t know what race is. Ur just saying this because ur aspie and grew up in the suburbs but went to school with thig maxxed negros

No they aren’t and u don’t know what race is. Ur just saying this because ur aspie and grew up in the suburbs but went to school with thig maxxed negros
They just because rice men are rated low on dating sites doensnt mean anything . With kpop they have that halo so being rice alone is good enough to get a woman

They just because rice men are rated low on dating sites doensnt mean anything . With kpop they have that halo so being rice alone is good enough to get a woman
Cope no they don’t most rice irl I knew were Incels stop coping

I feel like people mix thugmaxxing and NT or low inhib maxxing. You don’t have to be an actual thug to talk in Zoomer slang or have yourself not take disrespect. The majority of Zoomers may speak in a certain way but that doesn’t = actual thugmaxxing nor is them vaping even actual thugmaxxing.
I've always defined thugmaxxing as adopting the hood nigga aesthetic, not necessarily becoming an actual thug. If some listens to trap/drill music, dresses in urban streetwear, and speaks in ebonics, I'd consider him thugmaxxed, and a lot of post-2003 zoomers are just like that.
Also actual thugmaxxing to get women is stupid to do? The women into actual ones and the girls these guys slay are awful lol. These are legit loud, ghetto, obnoxious, ugly rats that legit no incel on this forum should even go for unless they want to betabuxx.

Dude these women will legit make your life a living hell. They will walk all over you, attack you and literally cuck u hard. I would never consider it an ascension if someone got with a city rat foid.
True lol. A very small percentage of attractive women are looking to deal with a truly thugmaxxed man, especially on a long term basis. This is the type of woman thugmaxxers usually attract:

With that being said, it's still a cope to claim that thugmaxxing can't get you attractive women at all. There are still many decent-to-GL women looking to fuck a thugmaxxed nig to piss their father off, and I recall you yourself saying that the typical Chadriguez in the real world is an Edgar thug.
nope it’s HQNP foids only. Prime brooke shields archetype or fucking death
I'm not sure if "non-primitive" foids are even a real thing. Seems like a manosphere cope.

With that being said, it's still a cope to claim that thugmaxxing can't get you attractive women at all. There are still many decent-to-GL women looking to fuck a thugmaxxed nig to piss their father off,
Eh fair but it’s not like it’ll work for if u aren’t attractive or NT ofc
and I recall you yourself saying that the typical Chadriguez in the real world is an Edgar thug.
I changed my mind. I don’t even live around much Edgars because that’s more of a west coast thing if anything. Most Hispanics are Caribbean Hispanics and they need to be attractive for the most part. Hunter eyes, good bone structure & decent forward growth isn’t uncommon amongst us so looks are usually required still.

Plus regardless the reason I changed my mind is simply the women that Edgars and these guys get normally. They won’t be pulling the ideal HQNP or chronically online foid that would be more proper for an incel who wants to LTR. There’s no reason I see myself Betabuxxing some NT latina who speaks in literal nigger slang on top of being very loud and naggy. All the Latinas I posted are more of the HQNP jb archetype and my school simply had HTBs that I was used to. Now that I’m no longer there I see different things and ofc I see very toxic ltbs or lower with those HTN+ nt maxxed Hispanics JFL.
I'm not sure if "non-primitive" foids are even a real thing. Seems like a manosphere cope.
I believe they’re very rare but for JBs they still exist if u live in a decent area but still not common. If a foid is makeup frauding especially with certain things & speaks in low
Class nig speak u can tell they’re a whore.

Last edited:
Thug maxxing only for niggers, you will be laughed at if you do it

Thug maxxing only for niggers, you will be laughed at if you do it