Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guess what age swedes loses their virginity?

Eventy

Eventy

Greycel
Check this out. A foid made a survey to ask her class EK21B (Economy Program 2021 B) what ”Teenage” stuff they have been doing. This survey happened in 2022 so they must have been 16 or 17 when the toilet made the survey.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@alvadinfavorit/video/7146213259777953030

First Queestion:

Have you been drunk?

Yes: 85,7%

No: 14,3%

Second Question:

Have you done snus? (A kind of swedish tobacco where you place it between gum and the upper lip)

Yes: 82,1%

No: 17,9%

Third Question:

Do you have nicotine addiction?

Yes: 50%

No: 50%

Fourth Question:

Bodycount?

1: 44,4%

2: 7,4%

3: ?

4: ?

5: 40,7% :feelsmega:

Fifth Question:

Have you sneat? (Im unfamiliar with zoomer speak in swedish, i think it means have done illicit drugs and be upset at the same time)

Yes: 74,1%

No: 25,9%

Sixth Questions:

Have you fooled around? (Being intimate)

Yes: 89,3%

No: 10,7%

Seventh Question:

Have you been to party?

Eight Question
:

Have you sneaked out?

Yes: 71.4%

No: 28.6%

Ninth Question:

Have you shoplifted?

Yes: 67,9%

No: 32,1%

Tenth Question:

Skipped school?

Yes: 92.9%

No: 7,1%

Eleventh Question:

Have you been high?

Yes: 46,4%

No: 53,6%

Twelfth Question:

When did you lose your virginity?

10-12: 10,7%

13: 10,7%

14: 10,7%

15: 25%

16: 28,6%

Still virgin: 14,3%

57.1% have already lost their virginity when they reach 15. And add 28,6% in 16, 85.7% :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Thirteenth Question:

Have you smoked a ciggarette?

Yes: 67.9%

No: 32.1%

This is very common is swedish teenage society. Everyone is a sexhaver. Teenagers start when they are under 15 and engage in these casual sex where everyone is promiscious has fuck in this faithless hedonistic country. Its fucking brutal, not the country i imagen when i was a child.

No 0 option on bodycount

Foids need to get genocided for being such a degenerate whores.

I'm still KHHV at 30 :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I'm still KHHV at 30 :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I knew a latino dude that had like 10 swedish girlfriends when he was 18. He fucked so many blonde girls that he grew tired of it and wanted to be religious. meanwhile us brocels are rotting here :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I knew a latino dude that had like 10 swedish girlfriends when he was 18. He fucked so many blonde girls that he grew tired of it and wanted to be religious. meanwhile us brocels are rotting here :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Even merely holding hands with a woman would be a life altering event for me.

Meanwhile, Chad gets so much pussy, he gets bored of it :society:

Even merely holding hands with a woman would be a life altering event for me.

Meanwhile, Chad gets so much pussy, he gets bored of it :society:
That guy wasn't a chad, probably a high tier normiefrom what i remember, but Sweden is the nation of sexhaver. i've heard Norway is worse.
Blonde whores are promisciuous as fuck. as soon as they reach puberty, is like they want their pussy to be filled with cum, like toilets they are fucking are.

imagine believing women in survey about virginity, body count etc

I drove a Volvo for a while. First "nice" car I owned. I always felt like my SMV rose slightly whenever I got in it. :cool: Women didn't seem to agree though :feelsbadman:

The fact that the bodycount question doesn't have a "zero" answer shows how disconnected normies are from incels' life

Gonna pin this so agecucks maybe will realize that having sex at 15 yo and younger is seen as normal according to sexhavers themselves.

The fact that the bodycount question doesn't have a "zero" answer shows how disconnected normies are from incels' life

Gonna pin this so agecucks maybe will realize that having sex at 15 yo and younger is seen as normal according to sexhavers themselves.
Do it, hopefully people start to realize that majority of people start having sex when they are younger (12-16).

Do it, hopefully people start to realize that majority of people start having sex when they are younger (12-16).
Teensexpill is fucking brutal

Either you get it, either you'll never do, either you end up in jail :feelshaha:

Everyone is a sexhaver
Not everyone obviously. There's incels in Scandinavia too and they can't even get a hooker because it's against law.

This is the power of socialmaxxing and JBF game during high school. They are absolutely right to do it. Teenagers are meant to do things, explore, get in trouble... especially boys.

When I was studying other boys were partying, smoking, doing drugs, drinking, etc... everything my parents made it their mission to stop me from doing. I regret a lot being a "good", well behaved child.

Turns out the socialmaxxers became the winners and studymaxxers the losers.

Lol like wtf, everyone knows it. Even my mother late 70s generation fucked in early teens.

That guy wasn't a chad, probably a high tier normiefrom what i remember, but Sweden is the nation of sexhaver. i've heard Norway is worse.
Blonde whores are promisciuous as fuck. as soon as they reach puberty, is like they want their pussy to be filled with cum, like toilets they are fucking are.
viking karma for raping so many foids in the past now their foids are nasty little whores :feelshaha:

Lol like wtf, everyone knows it. Even my mother late 70s generation fucked in early teens.
Missing out teenage love is fucking brutal, i remember my first year in highschool telling my classmates that i was gonna lose my virginity when i married the right one. One of my tallfag classmates told me wasn't gonna hold the sexual frustration and that he'd lost his when he was 15. another one a manlet smirked at me and told me goodluck with that stupid face of him. Jfl how innocent i was back then :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Basically double the figure they tell you to get to the real number
Yes, and most of them lie about age they had sex for the first time, If they fucked as 12 they may say 16-18 just to look decent in the eyes of society.

Few months ago there was a thread about a video with survey on the streets asking men and women about age they lost virginity, some women were so fucking bold to say they lost their virginity at age of 20, 21, 22 lol, only bluepilled retards would believe these lies.

Missing out teenage love is fucking brutal, i remember my first year in highschool telling my classmates that i was gonna lose my virginity when i married the right one. One of my tallfag classmates told me wasn't gonna hold the sexual frustration and that he'd lost his when he was 15. another one a manlet smirked at me and told me goodluck with that stupid face of him. Jfl how innocent i was back then :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Even in my catholic school foid was having sex in a toilet, ofc she wasn't punished since she was a little sweet angel and a dude was at fault, they kicked him out of the school. Peak christcucks. She had massive rack even at age of 14 i wish i could have them :ahegao::feels: (her face looked like Bill Clinton so maybe only focus on her tits)

Last edited:
Even in my catholic school foid was having sex in a toilet, ofc she wasn't punished since she was a little sweet angel and a dude was at fault, they kicked him out of the school. Peak christcucks
Jfl, same for me. i remember in middle school when i was 13 years old, there was this blonde girl purely innocent, she was also very kind. I thought that she was well behaved, didn't do these promiscuous things, turns out moments later i saw her making out with another boy in the school hall, lol i was also into anime and other shit.

Jfl, same for me. i remember in middle school when i was 13 years old, there was this blonde girl purely innocent, she was also very kind. I thought that she was well behaved, didn't do these promiscuous things, turns out moments later i saw her making out with another boy in the school hall, lol i was also into anime and other shit.
Real life is so disappointing, foid nature is disgusting and cruel.

I drove a Volvo for a while. First "nice" car I owned. I always felt like my SMV rose slightly whenever I got in it. :cool: Women didn't seem to agree though :feelsbadman:
the supreme gentleman drove a BMW, that didn't work tho

Check this out. A foid made a survey to ask her class EK21B (Economy Program 2021 B) what ”Teenage” stuff they have been doing. This survey happened in 2022 so they must have been 16 or 17 when the toilet made the survey.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@alvadinfavorit/video/7146213259777953030

First Queestion:

Have you been drunk?

Yes: 85,7%

No: 14,3%

Second Question:

Have you done snus? (A kind of swedish tobacco where you place it between gum and the upper lip)

Yes: 82,1%

No: 17,9%

Third Question:

Do you have nicotine addiction?

Yes: 50%

No: 50%

Fourth Question:

Bodycount?

1: 44,4%

2: 7,4%

3: ?

4: ?

5: 40,7% :feelsmega:

Fifth Question:

Have you sneat? (Im unfamiliar with zoomer speak in swedish, i think it means have done illicit drugs and be upset at the same time)

Yes: 74,1%

No: 25,9%

Sixth Questions:

Have you fooled around? (Being intimate)

Seventh Question:

Have you been to party?

Eight Question
:

Have you sneaked out?

Yes: 71.4%

No: 28.6%

Ninth Question:

Have you shoplifted?

Yes: 67,9%

No: 32,1%

Tenth Question:

Skipped school?

Yes: 92.9%

No: 7,1%

Eleventh Question:

Have you been high?

Yes: 46,4%

No: 53,6%

Twelfth Question:

When did you lose your virginity?

10-12: 10,7%

13: 10,7%

14: 10,7%

15: 25%

16: 28,6%

Still virgin: 14,3%

57.1% have already lost their virginity when they reach 15. And add 28,6% in 16, 85.7% :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Thirteenth Question:

Have you smoked a ciggarette?

Yes: 67.9%

No: 32.1%

This is very common is swedish teenage society. Everyone is a sexhaver. Teenagers start when they are under 15 and engage in these casual sex where everyone is promiscious has fuck in this faithless hedonistic country. Its fucking brutal, not the country i imagen when i was a child.

Aryans have a lot of sex contrary to what stormfronters tell you

It's impossible for an aryan to be virgin let alone KHHV past 17

the supreme gentleman drove a BMW, that didn't work tho
you gotta drive the cybertruck and bounce foids like a bowling ball against the bowling pins then you will receive unlimited SMV buff

Aryanpill strikes once again.

well don't get too excited over this. First of all it has been conducted by a foid with a sample pool of 28 people, some questions like the body count lacks the option 0 (female moment) and most if not all were answered as a joke (since these are kids and picking the bigger number is super duper funny hahah), even if some were answered truthfully you still get like 3 people from those 10%...

Now I know the point you're trying to make, but this could apply anywhere anytime, this is probably a wild class that has promiscuous and rebellious teens.

its crazy tbh at 15 yo there barely any incel left, at 20 there prob none

Swedish virginity lost at young age because of rape by sandnig immigrants

I envy them and this is why I dont lose sleep over refugeecels ruining the country

just be swedish theory

Suifuel would have fitted this thread better

Brutal moggs by school kids

Doesn't surprise me tbh

is there inceldom problem in this country?

well don't get too excited over this. First of all it has been conducted by a foid with a sample pool of 28 people, some questions like the body count lacks the option 0 (female moment) and most if not all were answered as a joke (since these are kids and picking the bigger number is super duper funny hahah), even if some were answered truthfully you still get like 3 people from those 10%...

Now I know the point you're trying to make, but this could apply anywhere anytime, this is probably a wild class that has promiscuous and rebellious teens.
Swedish toilets are super open about their sexual life. Sweden unlike some other countries doesn’t have this shame culture on sex, virginity, bodycounts, etc. And trust me these stats doesn’t just apply to this class since i’ve heard many stories about boys and girls losing their virginity when they were 15 or under. Being a virgin above 18, heck even at 20 is super anomally, like only 2-5% in their 20 are virgin and im 23.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back