Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GUESS WHAT TIME OF THE WEEK IT IS

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
Time once again to get completely plastered. I guess it's a habit now that I post here every friday before I start drinking.

Vodka as usual.

I drink like every night but cheers man!

Lol your tolerance must be pretty high by now
Oh it is. I'm 5'6 and can outdrink 6' plus guys. It doesnt hurt that in Italian German and irish

Oh it is. I'm 5'6 and can outdrink 6' plus guys. It doesnt hurt that in Italian German and irish
How many shots can you get down before you start feeling it?

How many shots can you get down before you start feeling it?
Of vodka? Like 6 or 7 shots will give me a buzz. 13-15 if I wanna be drunk and could probably manage 20+ if I really wanted to.

Usually I just drink like 15 beers or something

wow 6 or 7 shots for me and i'm gone most of the time lol.. Beer gets me too full before it gets me drunk, but I still like it.

Thank Gandy, thought it was one of those “Friday and everyone’s fucking” threads... Yeah and they fuck every day of the week, plenty of Chads leave work early during the week having their work pawned off on sub-7 guys.

Thank Gandy, thought it was one of those “Friday and everyone’s fucking” threads... Yeah and they fuck every day of the week, plenty of Chads leave work early during the week having their work pawned off on sub-7 guys.
lol foids and chads fuck all of the time. They certainly don't need the excuse of it being friday to do so. And i am definitely that sub-7 (sub-3 really) guy that gets all of the work thrown at him.

I don't notice that it's friday because I am currentlty in my summer holidays. School starts in 4 days though..

I don't go out during weekends anyway

I don't notice that it's friday because I am currentlty in ny summer holidays. School starts in 4 days though
It really sucked being a studentcel. I wish you luck.

It really sucked being a studentcel. I wish you luck.
Thanks for the kind wishes. I don't even hate the course material itself. I just don't want to deal with teachers anymore and compare myself to other people at my age. They are all taller,have clean skin and look happier

Thanks for the kind wishes. I don't even hate the course material itself. I just don't want to deal with teachers anymore and compare myself to other people at my age. They are all taller,have clean skin and look happier
Yeah man, it just made me even more bitter going to school every day. What grade are you in? For me, once high school was done it got a little better because in college you can just go to class and leave without having to attempt to socialize with anyone.

Yeah man, it just made me even more bitter going to school every day. What grade are you in? For me, once high school was done it got a little better because in college you can just go to class and leave without having to attempt to socialize with anyone.
I will attend the 13th grade in 4 days.

lol foids and chads fuck all of the time. They certainly don't need the excuse of it being friday to do so. And i am definitely that sub-7 (sub-3 really) guy that gets all of the work thrown at him.

:woke::woke::woke:

i got high and slept through the whole evening and night

Time once again to get completely plastered. I guess it's a habit now that I post here every friday before I start drinking.

Vodka as usual.
relatable, its over for us alcoholiccels