Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guide on studymaxxing?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Biology exam tomorrow
If I study until midnight I have 9 hours left.

What's the best way to study? How can I stop procrastination?

Study something you love, or don’t study at all

Study something you love, or don’t study at all
Just do what you love and a house, 1 million in cash and a cute teen wife will spawn in front of you

Yeah sorry, but life doesn't work like that

Just do what you love and a house, 1 million in cash and a cute teen wife will spawn in front of you

Yeah sorry, but life doesn't work like that
These conditions aren’t even at the same level. Choosing the subject you love is fairly easy especially in Germany where you only pay €200 student fees each semester, kek

Don't be a coomer.

I can give tip. I find the environment to make a significant impact.

If I stay at college / school to study either before or after classes I find it easier to get shit done. Also if at home studying in a room that you don’t use to LDAR or play video games n shit. Keep all distractions out of the room and don’t keep your phone around if possible.

throw the device you're using to browse .is from the window

Do what foids always do in life: cheat

These conditions aren’t even at the same level. Choosing the subject you love is fairly easy especially in Germany where you only pay €200 student fees each semester, kek
There's nothing I love or I'm interested in. I only do it because I have to.

Also this is Abitur, not Studium

There's nothing I love or I'm interested in. I only do it because I have to.

Also this is Abitur, not Studium
Ok then, try to stay away from this forum for a while

Biology exam tomorrow
If I study until midnight I have 9 hours left.

What's the best way to study? How can I stop procrastination?
Think about a reward that you'll give yourself tomorrow if you study hard for the exam today

Think about a reward that you'll give yourself tomorrow if you study hard for the exam today
My reward is to study again because I have another exam on thursday jfl

Adderal, turn off all your electronics, and start cramming.

I never liked cramming tbh, always did much better if I studied a bit (like 1 hour) every day to get familiarized with the courses and then in exam season maybe 3 hours a day to get real knowledge of everything I saw during the semester. Because I wasn't starting from 0 it made it much easier and while my friends had to cram on the last days before the exam, I could be more relaxed. Seeing all the normies who partied and wasted their time during the semester having to cram studying 12 hours a day the last week before exams was lifefuel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Btw never used pomodoro, white noise, lo fi hip hop, discord study groups or all that zoomer crap. Just me, my notes and lots of reading and repeating exercises.

watch tedtalks