Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy BREAKS DOWN over Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy Shaping Star Wars

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

View: https://youtu.be/Q7wnv8_DHhQ?si=bwGQOhcKlnntpXYh

Another foid worshipping faggot who thinks there is nothing wrong with women being in charge of star wars. Gone are the days where men were valued over women, especially in movies and shows. Now whenever there is a foid protagonist she HAS to be better than all of the men. I fucking hate soycucks and I hate foids

Most of the people crying about modern Star wars will still continue to watch it anyway.

Most of the people crying about modern Star wars will still continue to watch it anyway.
This, Soy Wars was designed for children with autism from the beginning
I would recommend the most pozzed Marvel media over any single Soy Wars movie/show/comic etc

I would recommend the most pozzed Marvel media over any single Soy Wars movie/show/comic etc
:feelsrope:

Rage bait upon rage bait. Unironically if feminists just stopped saying feminist things, they could do whatever they wanted. Like no one had a problem with patty jenkins directing that one movie.

I do find her comment kinda retarded tho. Like kathleen Kennedy has been leading the Star Wars universe for 8 years now

star wars ended with episode 6. everything after that is merely a spin off, nothing disney makes is canon

Majority of the star wars fans are nerd men, why would they choose a Pakistani female to lead this franchise. I can tell you she never even watched the movies let alone read the comics and source material.

Marvel has become total shit after endgame.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back