Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy gets caught trying to take creepshots of upskirt.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

@Grim_Reaper over for creepshotcels.

If he were a chad they would've been okay with it.

I know his heart was about to jump out

Is he retarded? How did he think he wasn't going to get caught.

Fucking foids complaining about stupid stuff. Men like female body you cunt. This just shows how foids despise the average man sexually. Stupid anglo cunt

Why doesn’t he run away :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1137203

@Grim_Reaper over for creepshotcels.
Giga based fucking stupid vile holes fucking goddamn sluts what wrong with a trucel trying to get some photo of slut pussys to jerk off to later he didn’t even rape or grope (in gta) :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :feelsree:

Jfl at that side profile. Probably an IT user.

was it even worth it for fucks sake, some OLD, FAT, WRINKLY 40+ yo roastie :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

fake trash for internet clout

The dude didn’t even scout out the area before trying that. His coombrain clouded his judgement — that also explains why he wanted a creep shot of the hambeast. It’s a shame men must resort to this though

upskirts are mid af imo

Of course, security automatically believes the foid. White knight... TO THE RESCUE!!!

Tbh this seems fake. Foid thinks someone is following her around and in response she starts filming him and he doesn't notice...

Of course, security automatically believes the foid. White knight... TO THE RESCUE!!!

Tbh this seems fake. Foid thinks someone is following her around and in response she starts filming him and he doesn't notice...
I'm inclined to concur,

He looks right at her camera

I have seen rocks and tiny crustaceans with a higher IQ than this braindead creepshotter. White knights make it their life purpose to patrol shopping centres looking for exactly this activity to get their 15 seconds of social media attention

I have seen rocks and tiny crustaceans with a higher IQ than this braindead creepshotter. White knights make it their life purpose to patrol shopping centres looking for exactly this activity to get their 15 seconds of social media attention
Actually they probably all know each other and are trying to get on Dr Phil

Fake, and a bad job trying to hide that.

This shit should be legal wtf

Staged
Pretty sure he looks into the camera at 00:03

Based and low inhib

But what are the probability that a woman would be filming at the exact moment where he’s doing that ?

In any way MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS BITCH

I remember some guy posting creepshots here but i forgot who it was though

its her fault for dressing up like a whore

if i got caught like this i wouldve told her "go ahead" and i wouldve walked out of the store and dipped.

what an ugly fat four-eyes foid

who gives a shit what he does to a foid who looks like that. he could rape her and it wouldn't matter, her body is worthless trash

Staged
Pretty sure he looks into the camera at 00:03
Nope it's real. Other videos the filming foid posted on Facebook shows him getting arrested. It's getting reported by local news. Redditors found his mugshot and booking information. He does look into the camera there or at least in the general direction but he was just so horny and low iq he did it anyway despite another person being right there.

the local news coverage:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNwXB1XAqA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVtLqPgPF4&t=86s

Last edited:
Nope it's real. Other videos the filming foid posted on Facebook shows him getting arrested. It's getting reported by local news. Redditors found his mugshot and booking information. He does look into the camera there or at least in the general direction but he was just so horny and low iq he did it anyway despite another person being right there.

the local news coverage:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwNwXB1XAqA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVtLqPgPF4&t=86s

Well, fuck me. I was wrong. That guy is just really stupid then.