Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guy living with me

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Roommate around 20 yo, I am 23 yo. He is high tier normie around 183 cm height (I am 178,5 cm) and of course naturally lean and broader shoulders.

Fuck that, that I have narrower shoulders than him but I weigh 120 kg and with no problem can do push up even those harder forms and 1 year ago when I was still physically active I could do pull ups with body weight 110 kg and I did 140 kg dip year ago (including body weight). I never looked like I could lift even though I am strong but that's also because when you have avarage genetics you won't look great even in low fat plus my genetics are those type where my muscles will never have great hypertrophy but can be strong nevertheless.

I saw a guy on internet who was 175 cm and very lean and could fuckin lift 270 kg in dead lift even though he looked like shit. And there is jujimufu that wants to win IFBB PRO card and could only lift 300 kg and looks jacked like a motherfucker and is 178 cm like I am. Of course he uses steroids but nevertheless amount of muscles doesn't make him much stronger than this skinny guy.

People of course will think I am less strong when I can lift easily 140 kg for like 15 reps right now even though I don't lift for 1 year right now completely and have oversized left side of a back and of course whores will prefer my room mate than me. Fuck humans.

It's like Mike Tyson vs taller oponents. Bitches would rather fuck those Tyrones who Mike fought and beaten than him though he would kill them irl

arm wrestle him

Roommate around 20 yo, I am 23 yo. He is high tier normie around 183 cm height (I am 178,5 cm) and of course naturally lean and broader shoulders.

Fuck that, that I have narrower shoulders than him but I weigh 120 kg and with no problem can do push up even those harder forms and 1 year ago when I was still physically active I could do pull ups with body weight 110 kg and I did 140 kg dip year ago (including body weight). I never looked like I could lift even though I am strong but that's also because when you have avarage genetics you won't look great even in low fat plus my genetics are those type where my muscles will never have great hypertrophy but can be strong nevertheless.

I saw a guy on internet who was 175 cm and very lean and could fuckin lift 270 kg in dead lift even though he looked like shit. And there is jujimufu that wants to win IFBB PRO card and could only lift 300 kg and looks jacked like a motherfucker and is 178 cm like I am. Of course he uses steroids but nevertheless amount of muscles doesn't make him much stronger than this skinny guy.

People of course will think I am less strong when I can lift easily 140 kg for like 15 reps right now even though I don't lift for 1 year right now completely and have oversized left side of a back and of course whores will prefer my room mate than me. Fuck humans.

It's like Mike Tyson vs taller oponents. Bitches would rather fuck those Tyrones who Mike fought and beaten than him though he would kill them irl
kys

That is bullshit. That doesn't mean even if he won he is stronger since there is arm length involved and technique. I can do easily 20 kg curls
if you beat him with even shorter forearm. that means your arm mogs him

if you beat him with even shorter forearm. that means your arm mogs him
My arms arent big in terms of bones and I have kind of small hands. I have kind of shit frame but still strong. Stupid genetic combination. I had year ago around 36 cm in forearms

My arms arent big in terms of bones and I have kind of small hands. I have kind of shit frame but still strong. Stupid genetic combination. I had year ago around 36 cm in forearms
small hands are ropefuel tbh

small hands are ropefuel tbh
why? Instead of course stupid humans thinking larger are better looking or some shit when I actually since I was a kid thought it looks funny guys has normal arm and big ass hand

People dont think about how strong someone is

biggestboymaxxing

People dont think about how strong someone is
no completely. If someone is 2 meters tall everybody is not afraid of fighting him if needed. Completely not.

What is the point of this post?
ahh WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS POST??? I HAVE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN IT IS OBVIOUSLY CHADS.IS NOBODY HAS LOW SELF ESTEEM ETC. WHAT'S THE FUCKIN POINT?

why? Instead of course stupid humans thinking larger are better looking or some shit when I actually since I was a kid thought it looks funny guys has normal arm and big ass hand
bigger hands bigger strength. also grip is harder with small hands

bigger hands bigger strength. also grip is harder with small hands
That's bullshit. Smaller hands require more usage of muscles so muscles can grow bigger. Then if it was the case bigger guys in many sport competitions would always win but that's not the case ex. Strongman competitions. "also grip is harder with small hands" is true

what kind of cope is this. just look at the arm wrestler hands
so what? Then why I am stronger than those who have bigger hands (I'm talking about avarage men)? Cope my ass.

so what? Then why I am stronger than those who have bigger hands (I'm talking about avarage men)? Cope my ass.
we are talking about hand strength weirdo. which is essential for arm wrestling. so the arm wrestlers with bigger/thicker hands mogging the scene.