Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy on youtube says blackpill is bullshit

This was already posted here, and he was already proven to be a science-denying retard.

he literally looks like the fucking chad caricature :feelskek:

THIS wis again THIS anime mangaka

I remember he used to have a video where he said height barely matters and then in the comments said he is 6'2

:feelshaha: the original Chad blackpill is bs video

bruh, literally the only drug I take is caffeine and I'm trying to quit even that
it's normies who are alcoholic, getting drunk every night on their parties and then bullshitting thru in work or school

He got ratiod out of existence in the comments luckily

"Would you marry an ugly man?"

"I've married one."

Well that's another dead bedroom confirmed. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This has to be a joke. Stopped watching after I saw his face. Obviously chad is not prescribed the blackpill because he doesn't suffer from the inceldom condition.:feelsrope:
"Bu-but Chad is blackpilled!" :feelshaha:

Let this video be a message to ALL the "incels and Chads are actually very similar!" retard copers.

Last edited:
Guy on youtube says blackpill is bullshit. I watched this video until I saw his face... I wanted to break my screen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYVmau51Un0&ab_channel=Benjamin%7CPersonalPower

Skipped through and all of the points he brought up were extreme low hanging fruit and terrible strawmans.

JFL at this chad hapa trying to say masculinity =/= looks. Your general demeanor is literally looks. The """masculinity""" he is talking about is literally just high T and dark triad.
Also:
"I was the popular guy in school but-"
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

he literally looks like the fucking chad caricature :feelskek:
Ragefuel
bruh, literally the only drug I take is caffeine and I'm trying to quit even that
it's normies who are alcoholic, getting drunk every night on their parties and then bullshitting thru in work or school
Nah many of us incels cope with drugs since we were little

Last edited:
Being born :feelsLSD:Curry. Probably more ugly than a Agent Orange victim tbh

At least the comments are calling him out on his bs:feelsokman: it’s so tiresome when attractive people tell unattractive people to just “be confident bro”

Won't watch. Foids view ugly men as being less than dog shit.

What a dumb fuck:feelsping::feelsping: