Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy roams the Alaskan wilderness without a high powered rifle

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
lol this guy...

He must've not heard about the stories of grizzlies shredding their victims to pieces while alive.

I can't shoot for shit so I would not carry one of those traditional bolt action hunting rifles. One miss and I would be dead meat because those grizzlies cover ground super fast.

I would carry an AK-47 because they carry more bullets, are larger and hit harder. Some bear spray and a large bear stopping revolver in case the rifle jams.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZC02MG_fo&t=193s

Story of an Alaskan hiker stopping a pissed off grizzly with an AK-74.

Last edited:
I wanna go to Alaska to get some Native American pussy. :feelscomfy:

Getting ripped apart by a bear seems like a brutal death. I guess he likes the thrill of it

if you want shit colored foids why not South America maxx or Indiamaxx?
They look more like east asians on the north west regions of north america. Also yes this is very reckless and stupid.

if you want shit colored foids why not South America maxx or Indiamaxx?
I would maxx literally any landmass with women in it tbh. My inceldom has destroyed whatever little standards I had left, I'd fuck even the most shitskinned brown women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back