Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old video of hunters shooting down a pissed off grizzly. This grizzly was not fuckin around with this intent-to-kill charge.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Fuck dude... Can you imagine being out in bear country with this huge fuckin grizzly charging at you at full speed? And that all you have is bear spray?

Some people carry those large caliber glocks for bear defense but looking at this motherfucker, I'm afraid after you've gotten several shots at the bear and likely missed with a few, it would be too late because these fuckin beasts run faster than horses I read.

I'd carry an AK-47, a large caliber revolver, AND bear spray if I'm out in bear country. I wouldn't want just a bolt action hunting rifle against these things.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8R9fwsEA6M&t=67s

Over for bearcels

Lol fucking gay ass bear get owned.

Haha you dead bruh.

Over for bearcels
They easily mog most humans; strong muscular jaw, huge frame, high T, voicemoggers, etc; not to mention polar bears can run JBW... :feelsUgh:

Though panda bears are true rotters; even their betabuxxing is limited to about once every 5 years, or so I've heard, and they're still mostly all LDARing subhuman mogged to hell and back by grizzlies. :society:

They easily mog most humans; strong muscular jaw, huge frame, high T, voicemoggers, etc; not to mention polar bears can run JBW... :feelsUgh:

Though panda bears are true rotters; even their betabuxxing is limited to about once every 5 years, or so I've heard, and they're still mostly all LDARing subhuman mogged to hell and back by grizzlies. :society:
5D77967C 7DF4 4EBD 9FC5 042712AD7877

I'm replaying the part where it starts it charge. Over and over again.

As soon as it hops over the log and sets food on the ground, you clearly see that it is fast charging with an intent to kill. It was fuckin pissed lol. Play it on slow motion. It even had its mouth open and was growling.

Imagine all the people that got mauled to death by bears. Being torn up to pieces while yelling at the top of their lungs. Imagine one of these chomps down on your stomache/rib cage area. The next thing you know your intestines are hanging out. Then it proceeds to tear you up some more and you're screaming all of that time.

That charge was the last thing a lot of people saw before they left this world.

The first shot that hits the grizzly and makes the grizzly flip over and stumble a bit, notice that it STILL gets up after and charges a bit more before more shots hit it. And these guys are shooting it with rifles/shotguns.

Imagine if all you had against this pissed off grizzly was bear spray, a high caliber revolver or glock. You'd be fuckin dead. And die a horrible excruciatingly painful death at that.

Last edited:
Off story: This guy gets his friend killed by a Grizzly because he didn't know how to operate a fucking glock lol.

It was a 10mm higher caliber glock. The guy, Chubon went for the 10mm glock when his friend, Uptain was getting mauled. Fails to operate the glock because he didn't know how to use it and to put a round in the chamber by racking it. Instead, just runs off and lets his friend get mauled to death. Uptain emptied a whole can of bear spray on the bear and still ended up dying.

Coroners determined that what killed Uptain was an incisor into his brain causing fatal injury. Meaning this guy Uptain had the grizzly's jaws on its head.